Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

It's Dwarven Crates Season!

• debbie.noisetteb16_ESO
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    That's interesting. It's been less than a week since the return of the Flame Atronach Crates ended.

I wonder if they're doing re-releases that are ~4 days apart of the old seasons to build up to Hollowjack?

So another Season dropping August 31-September 7, then September 11-18, then September 22-29?

With a Hollowjack release in October (Crate seasons seem to be 2-4 months long, and Psijic Vault dropped Mid-June. Plus, given their theme, Hollowjack Crates would make the most sense to release in October.) being likely.

You might be on to something. Maybe they're trying to deplete players' stockpiles of gems before the new season.

It's also worth noting that Flame Atronach crates came back for Quakecon and having a new season return on the 31st of August would match PAX's date...

Edited by debbie.noisetteb16_ESO on August 23, 2018 7:05PM
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's also worth noting that Flame Atronach crates came back for Quakecon and having a new season return on the 31st of August would match PAX's date...

[/quote]

I hope they won’t bring Wild Hunt or Storm Atro crates back so soon. I need a break to save some gems!! :)

• B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    That's interesting. It's been less than a week since the return of the Flame Atronach Crates ended.

I wonder if they're doing re-releases that are ~4 days apart of the old seasons to build up to Hollowjack?

So another Season dropping August 31-September 7, then September 11-18, then September 22-29?

With a Hollowjack release in October (Crate seasons seem to be 2-4 months long, and Psijic Vault dropped Mid-June. Plus, given their theme, Hollowjack Crates would make the most sense to release in October.) being likely.

You might be on to something. Maybe they're trying to deplete players' stockpiles of gems before the new season.

It's also ALSO worth noting that the last time multiple seasons of crates came back, they were released with a four day gap between them (Storm Atronach was December 4-7, Wild Hunt was December 11-14).
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I finnaly got my nix hound pet today , I’m problably only person that wanted one lol :)
    Edited by LordLomax on August 24, 2018 11:45AM
  • StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ahahahaha
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "This coming month also features two Wild Hunt Crown Crates on day 7"

Hmmmmmm...

Isn't that interesting?
  • davidbow1e
    davidbow1e
    ✭✭
    Was hoping we’d get a re release of all the crates but eh....
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    what a waste, was looking forward to buying the other crates.
  • Cortanacamo
    Cortanacamo
    ✭✭✭
    I gifted one of my friends 15 of these lmao, we had a tug of war until he finally accepted it (since I couldn't get a crown refund). A few days later I asked him about the crates, lol he got up me for sending the 'worst' crown crates in the game. (Whoops!)
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say there's one last big chance for another returning Season, and that's Wild Hunt Crates.

The 7th daily reward for September is 2 Wild Hunt Crates, and on September 6th the Crown Store will cycle(Imperial War Horse/Dog will be leaving). If you started as soon as possible with September's Daily Rewards (August 31), the two dates line up.

They did a similar thing with the Dwarven Crates last month, lining up the Daily Rewards and Crown Crates.

It's the drug dealer mentality: "The first one or two are free, just to give you the taste. Then you want to buy more."

I would be AMAZED if ZOS doesn't capitalize on the opportunity.