The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Why is it that some people can't be killed in the below 50 PVP

Lirkin
Lirkin
✭✭✭✭
They can take spell after spell and four people attacking them and they lose health very slowly.

Something is broken in there! I think there must be an exploit they are using

Also two hand is very powerful.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weaklings attacking a beast. L2gearup
    Options
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Easy to say but I took out other players just fine.

and there are no groups for AD right now and people are not playing because they are so discouraged. It shouldn't be so hard to kill any one person.
    Edited by Lirkin on August 27, 2018 1:00AM
    Options
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battle Level'd players (lower the better) with right gear can be a lot more survivable than max level.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
    Options
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    It shouldn't be that gear dependent if you want people to play.
    Options
  • TheMystid
    TheMystid
    ✭✭✭
    They just wear 2/3 full set, epic/legendary quality gear and glyph. Right food and potions. They're also very experienced players.

No exploit involved.

Yes two hand is very powerful :D
    Edited by TheMystid on August 27, 2018 1:03AM
    PC EU

Nostalgic StamDk
    Options
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why are they in the learning area then. They are discouraging other players before they even get to 50
    Options
  • Datolite
    Datolite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lirkin wrote: »
    It shouldn't be that gear dependent if you want people to play.

Everything is very gear dependent in ESO. The good news is that gear is easy to get and a ton of fun to make builds with.
    Options
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bc they wanna feel good about themselves. Youll learn through fighting them, keep that in mind.
    Options
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is broken then. PVP is about players that are evenly matched competing with each other or should be.

Edited by Lirkin on August 27, 2018 1:38AM
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are they in the learning area then. They are discouraging other players before they even get to 50

The same reason you are there, I suspect? Didn't you just make a thread, complaining about ESO+ making you level to 50 too quickly and saying that you already have 8 level 50 characters and nearly 700 CP? You're no more a newbie than any of those people. So I'd imagine that you should be able to answer your own question, no?
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They are most likely getting their character's Assault and Support line leveled up while also leveling up that character. So they are "killing 2 birds with one stone" if you will.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I am there but I am learning PVP where they obviously already know it well and also I don't wear gear that is obviously broken for PVP of that level. Any one that takes almost no damage for 5 minutes is obviously overpowered for what they are doing.
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I am there but I am learning PVP where they obviously already know it well and also I don't wear gear that is obviously broken for PVP of that level. Any one that takes almost no damage for 5 minutes is obviously overpowered for what they are doing.

No ..

You being as strong as someone whom took the time to actually make a build, learn it, use correct potions, abilities, and timing, without any of that is broken
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I often level characters in sub-50 PVP and they usually have 2x 5pc sets and 2pc agility/willpower. I’ve long since made the gear and there’s no reason not to use it.

However, that’s just on the occasion that I’m making a new character. There’s a large sector of the population there that makes and levels and then deletes and remakes characters to exclusively/mostly PvP in the sub 50 environment and that’s pretty funny to me. You can tell who they are because if you’re in similar quality gear you’ll actually have no problem smashing them since they aren’t really competing at a high level on a regular basis.
    Options
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would turn the question the other way round, why are are some people so fragile? It always amazes me as a primarily pve player in battlegrounds and cyrodiil and even group dungeons just how fragile some players builds are. Some of these meta builds are like delicate china tea cups, one or two pokes and they die. You may be using to much offence and not enough defence, after all you can’t deal damage if your dead.

Also practice, in eso experience has taught me that over 70% of my damage and survivability basicaly comes from sheer practice. Keep at it because if a clumsy old coot like me can do it I’m certain you can
    Options
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If they would not be in the learning area, you would have no one to fight. More than half of the population on Kyne EU are vet players who Play there.
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
    Options
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds like you went up against a tank OP, and a l2p issue.

Learn your class, learn pvp, what works, build for it.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

Options
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can take spell after spell and four people attacking them and they lose health very slowly.

Either you've got a hole in your build/rotation somewhere or they're likely sad pvp'ers who are going in decked out to the nines w/ min/maxed low level gear to farm new players cuz their egos can't handle losing on a more even battlefield against players at a similar experience level. If that's the case tust ignore em.
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP its because the true trolls of this game reroll new toons to stay in Kyne with gold weopons etc to nuke newbies.

Abysmal
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive been leveling my new DK in battlegrounds. Im running 5 Fortified Brass/ 5 Shacklebreaker/ 2 Night silence. In 5 med/2 heavy. It is rather tanky even with this setup.
    If I was running 5 heavy/ 2 med it would be even more so. I just like the increased damage with the 5 med.
    Options
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    OP its because the true trolls of this game reroll new toons to stay in Kyne with gold weopons etc to nuke newbies.

Abysmal

The same types of people that dwell in non-vet with gold gear, are the ones that farm pugs in vet. Its a mentality some people have where they always search for the easiest fight. Then brag about their conquest.
    Its rather pathetic.
    Options
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

Abysmal

The same types of people that dwell in non-vet with gold gear, are the ones that farm pugs in vet. Its a mentality some people have where they always search for the easiest fight. Then brag about their conquest.
    Its rather pathetic.

I’m curious as to what we should fight then, if me and 2 or 3 of my buddies farm like 10 to 15 on a resource I feel like we’re doing the campaign a service there. But the way you talk makes me wonder that Cyrodiil is built for questing and I’ve been pvping all wrong.
    Options
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because they're still scaled to CP160 regardless.

The only thing level really affects is the number of skills you have unlocked.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options
  • worsttankever
    worsttankever
    ✭✭✭

I’ve been the “OP” enemy in this situation. The problem lies in the build / strategy of you and your 3 friends attacking. Use strong/hard ccs like Rune Cage (stun), Dark Talons (immobilize), Rending Slashes (snare). Be sure to debuff the enemy (Mark Target, Backlash). Negate or that Psijic skill that prevent healing are clutch. You likely need to run them out of all 3 resource pools, not just health. Consider running damage stamina poisons. Keep your buddies healed. Finally, build up your ult and coordinate your burst.

If after all beating up on him, he/she still doesn’t die, leave the tank alone. And beware if they are distracting you from a more important objective.

If you really want to level up - chase the tank down on your own, buff up, engage on your terms. Record the footage, rewatch, and learn how to potentially adjust your tactics/build.
    Edited by worsttankever on August 27, 2018 3:31PM
    Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.
    Options
  • BaByDontHurtMe
    BaByDontHurtMe
    ✭✭✭
    OP, are you talking about PC NA Kyne ?
    Options
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭

I’ve been the “OP” enemy in this situation. The problem lies in the build / strategy of you and your 3 friends attacking. Use strong/hard ccs like Rune Cage (stun), Dark Talons (immobilize), Rending Slashes (snare). Be sure to debuff the enemy (Mark Target, Backlash). Negate or that Psijic skill that prevent healing are clutch. You likely need to run them out of all 3 resource pools, not just health. Consider running damage stamina poisons. Keep your buddies healed. Finally, build up your ult and coordinate your burst.

If after all beating up on him, he/she still doesn’t die, leave the tank alone. And beware if they are distracting you from a more important objective.

If you really want to level up - chase the tank down on your own, buff up, engage on your terms. Record the footage, rewatch, and learn how to potentially adjust your tactics/build.

I don't mind some challenges but some of the new changes have gotten me puzzled.

All of this to kill someone because they have some armor and skill lines that make them too powerful for the level. Doesn't sound like a good solution. I get killed in two seconds if more than two people are attacking me and it's ok for someone else to be so powerful in what is supposed to be a learning PVP environment. It was already unfair with some builds but now it is even worse.

I think it must be a combination the new skill changes to Werewolf skills and the new armor that came out with the new DLC.

I'm going to check into it but it will not help me since my build is magicka dragonknight.

I am wearing some armor to reduce the damage form spells and weapon damage but they don't seem to help at all.

People are leaving the PVP zones because of the over powered players just wiping everyone.

With the new changes to the sieges you can't even defend without being killed on the high walls. The meatbag is overpowered now.

Remember we in under 50 don't have the damage reduction you get with the CP.

Since they take so little damage they just charge our group and slaughter use with the two handers in two or three attacks.
    Edited by Lirkin on August 27, 2018 5:32PM
    Options
  • Pijng
    Pijng
    ✭✭✭

People are leaving the PVP zones because of the over powered players just wiping everyone.

For me it's a motivation. When some op player killed me I was like "ok, gimme a time and I'll be back to fight you again". I really can't understand why people are so upset about strong opponents. For me it looks like "I see a problem, I dont want to overcome it, I'm leaving". What a coward, huh.
    Ye, in below 50 campaign it's a lil bit different case but you got me.
    Edited by Pijng on August 27, 2018 5:40PM
    Options
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭

No ..

You being as strong as someone whom took the time to actually make a build, learn it, use correct potions, abilities, and timing, without any of that is broken

No..

No one should take so little damage and also have the ablility to kill someone in two swipes of a two hander.

How can you take a bunch of time to make such a build and learn when you level out of the under 50 so quick? Unless you make the same type of character and delete it over and over so it is worth making equipment to re-enter the lower level PVP zone it's not worth it? Plus you would have to have a bank full of the stuff since you level out of it so fast. Some of these people just solo so there are very few groups now to join for the new players.

Sorry but unless it is leveled out so that no build is over powered of another the people playing the under 50 are all going to be people that should be in the over 50.

I level my characters through there but am not a PVPer and will probably never go into the over 50. It was more fun that it is now because of the imbalances in the game. All of my characters are different so I have to learn how to play them there so they are weak at least at first. If you heal in there you level out even faster because of the way the experience work.

I know I am not good at PVP but I am learning. I never would have ever entered the zone if there wasn't things I needed that required it. I know a lot of people just go there to get a skill or skyshards. If you want them to stay and play something needs to be done.

People have to feel they have a chance but lately I enter and get in a group and the people leave the group and zone because they get discouraged. Hardly no groups and if you find one it is small and weak. That makes it easy for the overpowered builds to run over you.
    Options
  • DemonDruaga
    DemonDruaga
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should introduce a pvp set(or 2 to use up the gear slots) that gives balanced out stats, that scales with the lvls 10-50 and can(and must be) only used in the low campaign.

Over geared vets are killing the fun for the real newbies, creating an unhealthy enviroment for people that would like to start pvp.

I mean vets already have the experience to take out several newbies in the same gear at once, so why let them create god mode alts to mess up players that only have acces to like a 3 piece seducer + overland drops setup.
    Ardor // Dunkelsicht // Pakt
    Options
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is broken then. PVP is about players that are evenly matched competing with each other or should be.

Ha! Players evenly matched... sir you won't find that on cp non cp or the starter campaigns, the only thing you can do is research practice and build correctly get a buddy that can craft gear for you in case you cant. The gear makes a great deal in those cases specially if you pair it with your lv, eg lv32 char lv32 gear lv32 food if done correctly it gives a nice buff. But other than that there is not much that can be done other than learning and adapting so... good luck my friend
    Options