The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is it that some people can't be killed in the below 50 PVP

• CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't stand in red circles.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If it's the AD group in lowbie cyrodiil that I'm thinking of they probably got tired of getting blown tf up in Bahlokdaan by smaller groups lol.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These players are just noobs walking in gold equip, farming new players because they have to heal their ego they were slaughtered in proper cyrodiil

Lowest form of life. Its just sad and stupid

Edit: its just as sad as some people here claiming proudly they are ones who play this cowardly pvp, farming new players.

Shame. Get your balls together and play 50+
    Edited by Anyron on January 13, 2020 3:27PM
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    this thread is 2 years old... why did you res it?
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing below 50 for me, well its the fun way to level up a new toon, beats mindless grinding or having to repeat the same quests you've done multiple times.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS