The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Random 0s in my chat log on only one of my characters since Wolfhunter - any ideas?

OrdoHermetica
OrdoHermetica
✭✭✭✭✭
So, on exactly one and only one of my characters - my main - a "0" is output in my chat log every single time I interact with a crafting station (both when walking up to it and also doing anything, such as deconstructing, refining, etc.) and at other random times. I haven't changed any of my settings, and none of my other characters with the same mod list are having this issue. I can try disabling everything and re-enabling one at a time to see what's causing it, but I have a TON of mods, so I figured I'd ask and see if anyone else has experienced something similar first before I spend a good hour constantly reloading my UI.

Anyone have thoughts on what it could be? Thanks in advance!
Edited by OrdoHermetica on August 26, 2018 8:16AM
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case anyone else runs into this, the culprit ended up being Crafting Writ Assistant by Argusus.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's most likely a debugging statement left in my the addon developer by mistake. It's super easy to miss as you are wrapping up your release version before uploading to ESOUI.

The specific line of code producing the "0" should look like
    d(variableName)

If you want to "fix it" yourself, you can text search for "d(" in the specific addon folder and just add two dashes in front of that print line and then save the file.
    --d(variableName)

Rebooting the game or reloading UI will then load your changes, and the 0 printing to chat should be gone.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's good to know - thanks!