The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Breton hero armor odd coloring

MrBlack23
MrBlack23
✭✭
I feel like the Breton hero armor costume has a patch in the crotch area that isn’t coloring correctly. I made both 1st and 3rd colors cold harbour black and left the middle color blank or “stock”. The middle does all the goldish highlights which is why I left it alone but, the part under the crotch flap on the armor is like a green color. It’s really not that obvious unless you’re looking at it in the direct light. I can see it on the character start screen and it doesn’t match the rest of the Black that’s for sure even if it’s not obvious to some, it is to me.

Also why don’t dyes replace the whole color on the costume instead of “dying” it? It almost blends making a different color than you expected.
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the Breton hero costume was one of the crown store’s greatest disappointments. It was shoddily thrown together with low-res textures and a generally bad design with a cape that sticks to your legs. They still haven’t fixed it, unfortunately, and I doubt they ever will.
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner