Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Costume and Furnishing Pack in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - Aug. 23 to 27

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
Here be dragons! An all-new costume and furnishing pack have arrived in the Crown Store. Both are available from today until August 27 at 10am EDT. Check them out!

COSTUMES
Renegade Dragon Priest
29dff8cf0ca0818e04ecaa65448a835c.jpg

Sure, Dragon Priests were evil overlords who ruled mortals in the name of tyrannical Dovah, but what a fashion sense they had! Now you can adopt the appearance of the Renegade Dragon Priest from Scalecaller.

The Renegade Dragon Priest costume is available on all platforms for a limited time from August 23 to August 27 until 10am EDT, and costs 2,000 crowns.

FURNITURE
Tyrants of the Merethic Furnishing Pack
47f6ff502af23eee41e881e733bc97e5.jpg

These relics date back to the height of the Dragon Cult's power, long before the bloody revolution of the Dragon War. Though this particular Dragon's name is long forgotten, its story is still told by the ancient friezes found in its barrow.

The Tyrants of the Merethic Furnishing Pack is available on all platforms for a limited time from August 23 to August 27 until 10am EDT, and costs 4,500 crowns.

DYE STAMPS
Dawning
g6qtuuszgtd0.png

The Dawning dye stamps are available on all platforms from August 23 to August 30 at 10am EDT and cost from 50 to 100 crowns.

Will you be picking up these new Crown Store items? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here, on Twitter, or Instagram.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The furnishing pack is spectacular. Very cool furnishings that I have some ideas for already!

Something I wish would happen though, is if the special books from these limited time furnishing packs would be added to the crown purchase tab in the housing editor.
    I have all of them placed really nicely in one house, but it would be cool to be able to place them in other houses as well.
    The static stacks of books just arent the same as having an actual readable book next to my bedside, or out in the garden on a bench.

Especially some of the really cool looking ones lately. The pedestal with the scroll from the Malacath pack and now this really ornate scroll on its own from the Tyrants pack? And the large open book from the dwarven pack last year? Would definitely like to get extras of those without having to buy the furnishing pack multiple times.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

We just identified an issue with the release of the Tyrants of the Merethic Furnishing Pack in the Crown Store on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It is not yet appearing in the Crown Store; instead, the Clockwork God's Domain Furnishing Pack is listed. We are actively working on getting this fixed. Our console players will have access to purchase the Merethic Furnishing Pack - we'll provide a date for you as soon as we're able. (It may be today.)

Update: We've locked the Crown Store on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in an effort to get this fixed today. Estimated downtime is 2 hours.

Thank you for your patience!
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on August 23, 2018 2:34PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom What is the actual cost of the furnishing pack? Because your post says 4.5k crowns while on the crown store page it says 3.5k.

[EDIT] Nevermind, just noticed these are completely different packs...
    Edited by Tyrion87 on August 23, 2018 2:21PM
  • undead84
    undead84
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

uhh you guys released also the Clockwork God's Domain Furnishing Pack on Xbox not the Merethic Furnishing Pack.
    Edited by undead84 on August 23, 2018 2:30PM
    Buff XB1-EU Server Performance
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't suppose someone's managed to get a screenshot of what all is in the Tyrant's pack?
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was interested to see a new costume, but now that I see 2000 crowns... no thanks!

Guys you need to stop with 2k costumes, serisouly, it's max cost is 1200. Same thing with Golden Knight and Eye of the Queen costumes, too expensive for what it is.
  • AntonShan
    AntonShan
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are few issues with Renegade Dragon Priest costume:
    • Helmet is too small. AFAIK helmets have some space inside
    • Some parts of the costume are not dyed properly
    vepurp.jpg
  • TheMythicDawn
    TheMythicDawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AntonShan you should request refund, that dye bug is awful

ZOS you can do better than this cmon as much money you make

take some pride in you product
  • AntonShan
    AntonShan
    ✭✭✭✭
    @AntonShan you should request refund, that dye bug is awful

ZOS you can do better than this cmon as much money you make

take some pride in you product
    I kinda enjoy this costume. Just a small visual issues.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    AntonShan wrote: »
    vepurp.jpg

Thank you, @AntonShan - just passed these along to the Dev team.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Jinazai
    Jinazai
    ✭✭✭
    vepurp.jpg

The argonian version looks more suitable. Atleast a human head would fit into it :D
    If i can endure the inane prattle in chat, I can survive your assuredly erudite eluciations. Proceed.
  • TheMythicDawn
    TheMythicDawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I kinda enjoy this costume. Just a small visual issues.

that is fair then, hope it gets fixed quickly for you
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Update: The issue with the release of the Tyrants of the Merethic Furnishing Pack in the Crown Store on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 has been resolved. The Crown Store on both platforms has been re-opened with the Tyrants of the Merethic Furnishing Pack available. Thanks for your patience, everyone. :smile:
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on August 23, 2018 3:29PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: The issue with the release of the Tyrants of the Merethic Furnishing Pack in the Crown Store on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 has been resolved. The Crown Store on both platforms has been re-opened with the Tyrants of the Merethic Furnishing Pack available. Thanks for your patience, everyone. :smile:

Um, does this mean console had early access to the clockwork pack? When will we have access to it on pc? Ive been wanting it since it was first datamined
    Edited by Aliyavana on August 23, 2018 4:35PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If I had someplace to put the furnishings in the Merethic Pack, I might buy it. As it is, it's far too expensive. Yeah...I loved Skyrim and these are cool furnishings, but I don't have a home for these. I guess if you had Hakkvild's or one of the cave homes, these would work there, or someone who builds could make something to house these. For me, the pack is way too expensive, regardless if I had a place for them or not.

I might get the costume, but 2k is a lot, though it's been pretty much the standard price for most limited-time costumes. Plus, I like this one better than the old dragon priest costume I have. Well...I did pass on the firepet spider and the cougar mount, so I may pick it up, even with the visual issues that have been identified.

I wonder if anyone was able to pick up the Clockwork God pack on either console before the store was locked down and it was removed. From a previous post, it sounds like that pack will only be 3,500 crowns. At least there's a suitable home in-game for that one, though I don't have the Orbservatory myself.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on August 23, 2018 4:31PM
  • PandaPlasm
    PandaPlasm
    ✭✭
    So... the clockwork furniture pack is no longer available on console? Did anyone manage to see the crown price? I would imagine they would release it on the clockwork anniversary, so I wanna know how much to save.
  • TwIsTeDReDQuEeN
    TwIsTeDReDQuEeN
    ✭✭✭
    @Aliyavana sadly we (xbox1) did for a quick few minutes as it was posted to the crown store in error, not sure if PS4 did as well or not.
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    PandaPlasm wrote: »
    So... the clockwork furniture pack is no longer available on console? Did anyone manage to see the crown price? I would imagine they would release it on the clockwork anniversary, so I wanna know how much to save.

A previous poster on this thread said they saw it at 3.5k crowns.....but who knows if that was the right price and if that will be the same when it's actually introduced at the correct time.
  • Rasta72
    Rasta72
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, yes it was 3500 crown for mecanic pack, i got enought time for buy mine :)
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything looks good, but too expensive. I'd buy the costume for half that price, though.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey so we confirm on this dragon priest mistake? I don’t want to spend crowns and then be told “oh well you knew it was broken”
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Everything looks good, but too expensive. I'd buy the costume for half that price, though.

"It's in a crate. If it was sold straight up, I'd buy it."
    "Too many crowns, if it was sold for less than that I'd buy it."
    ...So on and so on and so on....
  • misslexinub19_ESO
    Dye channel is skewed off UV.
    2_zpsiojhgq8h.jpg
    1_zpstychznrf.jpg
    Edited by misslexinub19_ESO on August 24, 2018 12:36AM
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAxen wrote: »
    SydneyGrey wrote: »

"It's in a crate. If it was sold straight up, I'd buy it."
    "Too many crowns, if it was sold for less than that I'd buy it."
    ...So on and so on and so on....

If it wasn’t messed up, I’d buy it. How’s that one?
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh. Really wanted that Renegade Dragon Priest costume. However I don't believe Zos has ever updated costumes after they were released? Not buying the costume with the glaring issues outlined above. Sad!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    However I don't believe Zos has ever updated costumes after they were released? Not buying the costume with the glaring issues outlined above. Sad!

Patch 2.5.5 fixed issues with both Naryu's Armor (hood appearance on beast races) and Treasure Hunter (inaccurate texture). I could comb for every patch they've corrected visual issues on, but all you need is one to establish a precedent.
    signing off
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    However I don't believe Zos has ever updated costumes after they were released? Not buying the costume with the glaring issues outlined above. Sad!

Patch 2.5.5 fixed issues with both Naryu's Armor (hood appearance on beast races) and Treasure Hunter (inaccurate texture). I could comb for every patch they've corrected visual issues on, but all you need is one to establish a precedent.

Thanks for the info.

Did they fix the costumes right away? I'm not buying this if i have to wait forever for a fix.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they fix the costumes right away? I'm not buying this if i have to wait forever for a fix.

If it were just a visual bug on the dyes, then it would probably be Update 20/Murkmire (a few months from now).

But as the visual error exists on the default appearance, something might get rolled out sooner. But I'd still say a few months is a safe bet.

As this one's less likely to get recycled into a crate season, and the detailing and metallic luster are pretty great, I feel it's a correction worth waiting out rather than abandoning.
    signing off
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone know what order the friezes go in? story wise
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Just release the Clockwork Furnishing Pack already, we've been waiting for ages for that one ;)

Edit: And while we're at it, Fabricant Nix Hound pet pls

TESO-Nix-Hound_Fabricant.jpg
    Edited by Carbonised on August 24, 2018 9:22AM