Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Wolfhunter DLC Game Pack & Update 19 Now Live on PC/Mac"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
08b57a60cd9038c4a119fb28e956b554.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the "Wolfhunter DLC Game Pack & Update 19 Now Live on PC/Mac" blog article.

Face Hircine’s legacy in Wolfhunter, The Elder Scrolls Online’s newest DLC game pack. Find out everything you need to know about this new adventure and Update 19 in our launch article.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rune cage nerf was necessary but the defensive rune change makes the morph useless
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why did you go back on the templar rune focus cost? First you increased it, then you revert it. And on patch day the increased cost came live.
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kikkehs wrote: »
    Why did you go back on the templar rune focus cost? First you increased it, then you revert it. And on patch day the increased cost came live.

Just an FYI, there was already several comments about this in another thread... but Gina has stated that this was a TYPO... and there was no cost increase.
    CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil keep doors got buffed without a patch note. The health numbers are 225k for the outer (was that the old lvl 5 value?) and 375k for the inner door (lvl 2 keep). This will help to react to PvD attemts.

Edit: The keep door health is that high already for a lvl 0 keep and does not change with keep upgrade.

Uhhh, another edit: The health numbers are quite different for different keeps (all lvl 2), example for inner main gates, all at 100% (PC/EU Sotha Sil):

Rayles, Glade, and Aleswell: 375k
    Warden: 330k
    Dragonclaw: 285k

Edited by Bergzorn on August 13, 2018 4:48PM
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    Cyrodiil keep doors got buffed without a patch note. The health numbers are 225k for the outer (was that the old lvl 5 value?) and 375k for the inner door (lvl 2 keep). This will help to react to PvD attemts.

Probably this new Keep health is related to the "new" If you first take a Keeps resources then the Keep is easier to take.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Changed 'melee' range from 30 ft to 21 ft. smh.

RIP Cyro's Ward mount speed bonus.

The QoL respec change is a joke. Why not an increased per point cost instead of having to eat the whole thing, or reduce it to a reasonable flat rate like with CP's?
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ICYMI on twitter: @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom . The Welkynar Motif table is missing from the live patch notes.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5372914/#Comment_5372914
    Edited by BenevolentBowd on August 13, 2018 5:55PM
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Tarrocan
    Tarrocan
    ✭✭✭✭
    i don't like the cyrodiil changes at all. I don't know why ZOS do that but at least we get tons of new bugs.
    AD MagDK 'General Degree <-Main
    AD MagDK 'Kiana
    AD MagDK Kiana The Fire Mage
    AD MagDK General Degree
    AD MagDK 'Tarrocan
    AD StamDK Tarrocan
    AD MagNB GrimKiller
    AD MagCro Som Ting Wong
    AD StamCro 'Som Ting Wong
    AD MagPlar Della Grant
    AD StamPlar R I M M A
    AD MagSorc Nautilus
    AD StamSorc R O M M I
    AD StamNB Iba
    AD MagDen Desi Roots
    AD StamDen Diablo
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's up with sound in the game ?
  • Syncronaut
    Syncronaut
    ✭✭✭
    Keep Recall Stones --- yeah...i think its cheaper just to run in water and get eaten to teleport araund map.

Also it does give groups that work together a little to much power. They should limit the range of port.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    kikkehs wrote: »

Just an FYI, there was already several comments about this in another thread... but Gina has stated that this was a TYPO... and there was no cost increase.

Thanks for ze info =)
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • LostKnights
    LostKnights
    Soul Shriven
    is the age verifaction broken for anyone else?
  • Tyroynna
    Tyroynna
    Soul Shriven
    It does not make sense, Put a sign next to my trap to indicate where it is ?
    Hurry
    Remove this right away, it will destroy the fun of being a Night Blade, or the fun to track a Night Blade !

A visual effect will never appear over your character’s head when using Detection Potions, never notify other players of your ability to see sneaking/invisible enemies.

no sense, no sense, no sense
  • Jazdia
    Jazdia
    ✭✭✭
    Is the Keep Recall Stone a one off or multiple or permanent use Stone?

I note you can bank it, so it’s usable by multiple characters on the same account. This made me assume it’s a permanent addition for 20k AP.

But, we all know what assume can mean. So does anyone know for sure please?
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone else seeing the nag screen more frequently? I know the Starter Adept kit discount ends in two days - LEAVE ME ALONE!
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is the age verifaction broken for anyone else?

I had similar problem. I picked a new date and it worked.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for making mag wardens viable again! Oh wait they aren't still? Welp, maybe next patch.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the good work guys, keep it up and keep going :)
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Vixenator
    Vixenator
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone else seeing the nag screen more frequently? I know the Starter Adept kit discount ends in two days - LEAVE ME ALONE!

The nag screen :D
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

There are add-ons that help for PC; I use 'HideLoginAnnouncement' but I believe 'No Thank You' has similar functionality. Sadly I don't know of any similar measures for console. :(
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There are add-ons that help for PC; I use 'HideLoginAnnouncement' but I believe 'No Thank You' has similar functionality. Sadly I don't know of any similar measures for console. :(

I had uninstalled HideLoginAnnouncement because they'd fixed the problem. Silly me didn't anticipate they'd break it again.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523