The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

grand master crafter title requirements

xilfxlegion
xilfxlegion
✭✭✭✭✭
does jewelry have to be 9 trait in both necklaces and rings to get this title ?

im already maxed in everything else, know every crafting style, and hit 9 trait on necklaces yesterday, and am presently researching the 9th trait on rings.

• Mica-Tempes
    Just nine jewellery traits, mix and match between neck and ring. If you have 9 learned on neck then you have enough already.
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just nine jewellery traits, mix and match between neck and ring. If you have 9 learned on neck then you have enough already.

thats what i thought also, but i still dont have the title. oh well, support ticked time

ty
  • Mica-Tempes
    Do you have all the other requirements? Check the achievement and see if you are missing anything.
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have all the other requirements? Check the achievement and see if you are missing anything.

i couldnt find the achievement requirements listed in the achievement section.

im 9 trait on everything except rings --- i literally know every single style with the exception of grim harlequin. i dont know what else i would need.
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just looked at the requirements --- i have them all. so i guess i do have to submit a support ticket.

• Barnicle
    Barnicle
    ✭✭✭
    You have to have True Style Master which is 50 complete styles
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barnicle wrote: »
    You have to have True Style Master which is 50 complete styles

i have it.
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    after further investigation i figured this out.

one of the requirements is that you have to do 100 master writs. there is rarely anything at the master writ vendor i want to i stopped doing them and started selling them, so now i am 52 master writs short of the title.

thank you all for your help.

• Mica-Tempes
    Well you can get one of the jewellery trait items with writ vouchers now, so one reason to do them anyway.