The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

grand master crafter title requirements

xilfxlegion
xilfxlegion
✭✭✭✭✭
does jewelry have to be 9 trait in both necklaces and rings to get this title ?

im already maxed in everything else, know every crafting style, and hit 9 trait on necklaces yesterday, and am presently researching the 9th trait on rings.

• Mica-Tempes
    Just nine jewellery traits, mix and match between neck and ring. If you have 9 learned on neck then you have enough already.
    Options
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just nine jewellery traits, mix and match between neck and ring. If you have 9 learned on neck then you have enough already.

thats what i thought also, but i still dont have the title. oh well, support ticked time

ty
    Options
  • Mica-Tempes
    Do you have all the other requirements? Check the achievement and see if you are missing anything.
    Options
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have all the other requirements? Check the achievement and see if you are missing anything.

i couldnt find the achievement requirements listed in the achievement section.

im 9 trait on everything except rings --- i literally know every single style with the exception of grim harlequin. i dont know what else i would need.
    Options
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just looked at the requirements --- i have them all. so i guess i do have to submit a support ticket.

Options
  • Barnicle
    Barnicle
    ✭✭✭
    You have to have True Style Master which is 50 complete styles
    Options
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barnicle wrote: »
    You have to have True Style Master which is 50 complete styles

i have it.
    Options
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    after further investigation i figured this out.

one of the requirements is that you have to do 100 master writs. there is rarely anything at the master writ vendor i want to i stopped doing them and started selling them, so now i am 52 master writs short of the title.

thank you all for your help.

Options
  • Mica-Tempes
    Well you can get one of the jewellery trait items with writ vouchers now, so one reason to do them anyway.
    Options