Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any chance

DanteYoda
DanteYoda
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
We can get some more long hair options for women and better ponytail options with hair in front of our face.. (not all pulled back)

sexy-long-hair-style-lovely-30-diy-hair-color-ideas-of-sexy-long-hair-style.jpg
320?cb=20140301132020
image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-img.instyle.com%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fstyles%2F684xflex%2Fpublic%2F1519420504%2F022218-sexiest-hairstyles-slide-009.jpg%3Fitok%3D3HCWScDn&w=800&q=85

Ponytails
2150218-ponytail-with-bangs-.jpg
4140218-ponytail-with-bangs-.jpg
Occasional-Half-Braided-Ponytail-Hairstyles-for-Women.jpg
7140218-ponytail-with-bangs-.jpg
9140218-ponytail-with-bangs-.jpg
11140218-ponytail-with-bangs-.jpg
12140218-ponytail-with-bangs-.jpg
17140218-ponytail-with-bangs-.jpg
18140218-ponytail-with-bangs-.jpg

Guys
Long-Hair-Beard-300x300.jpg

Any of those would be awesome..
Edited by DanteYoda on July 22, 2018 7:32AM
  • Revi_Nightfire
    Revi_Nightfire
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. Please do this ^^^^^

Please o Please Please o Please Please o Please!!

@DanteYoda Great examples!!! I wanted this but didn't know how to explain it! I was going to go with "Hairstyles that don't look like you drive a convertible spaceship"

This is much more appropriate.

PS. ZOS DEVS Plllleeeeeeaaaaassseeeeeeee <3<3

PS.PS call it the "Revi Doo" so I know you heeded the please :)~~~
    Edited by Revi_Nightfire on July 22, 2018 7:40AM
    Revi Nightfire | Imperial Nightblade | Daggerfall Covenant | PC NA
    Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Feel free to add me if you have questions. @Revi_Nightfire
    Need a Friend? Best Friend? Dungeon Partner? Farming Buddy? Geeker Outer? Add me :]

#Loremaster #Elderscrollsfanatic #Sweetrolls 

• DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks its insanely hard trying to link pictures these days..
  • Revi_Nightfire
    Revi_Nightfire
    ✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    Thanks its insanely hard trying to link pictures these days..

I will never forget your sacrifice to the cause :'(
    Revi Nightfire | Imperial Nightblade | Daggerfall Covenant | PC NA
    Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Feel free to add me if you have questions. @Revi_Nightfire
    Need a Friend? Best Friend? Dungeon Partner? Farming Buddy? Geeker Outer? Add me :]

#Loremaster #Elderscrollsfanatic #Sweetrolls 

• Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree more styles the better - tho still want that kinladys outfit !

Tho i like to point out you can make your char very close to pick # 3 my toon looks almost just like that
    with the The Tousled Bard + Quicksilver Teardrop just in a bun with a bit shorter sides

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/the-tousled-bard/

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/quicksilver-teardrop/
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agree more styles the better - tho still want that kinladys outfit !

Tho i like to point out you can make your char very close to pick # 3 my toon looks almost just like that
    with the The Tousled Bard + Quicksilver Teardrop just in a bun with a bit shorter sides

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/the-tousled-bard/

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/quicksilver-teardrop/

Quicksilver teardrop has all the hair pulled back like all the rest and makes elven characters ears very prominent, also the tousled bard has no ponytail at the back.
    Edited by DanteYoda on July 23, 2018 12:11AM
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long hair has the same issues as capes. If they don't flow, they don't look right. The current hairstyles are rigid helmets, and chosen for that.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    never opposed to more character appearance options
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks everyone who is interested as well.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some of the long hair styles have a sway animation that's a good compromise. You can see it on the old horse's manes, too.
    Incorporating dynamic physics would be very taxing on the game, but a light animation may be a good option.

That being said, even without physics or animation, I'd still love options!
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A good point can argue or disagree, everyone's different everyone has different tastes different styles more Hair Styles Plz.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We can only hope some mods see this and push it to design.
  • Kyuumu
    Kyuumu
    ✭✭✭
    I personally would like Hair Dye options like Blue, pink etc....
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed i'd love a hair pack myself and options to dye hairs multiple colors
  • Nayawin14
    Nayawin14
    ✭✭✭
    We can get some more long hair options for women and better ponytail options with hair in front of our face.. (not all pulled back)

Definitely what I was talking about when saying 'more moves on the hairstyles', couldn't have illustrate that better so WELL DONE! :p

Those girls are absolutely AWESOME, and hey - lets not forget to add some new peaks-style for our argonian friends and some for the men too, as you said ahah (I was not even able to find a hairstyle that look like mine for Roy, when I recently try to create a male character... so I opted for a strange kind of crest instead)
    Kyuumu wrote: »

Yeah, it is so frustrating some awesome pinky-red are reserved for Bretons while some snowy-white are not achievable for Redguard if I remember... Add a dying system, chlorophyll-green dyes, and more characters slots and I am ruined!
    Some of the long hair styles have a sway animation that's a good compromise. You can see it on the old horse's manes, too.
    Incorporating dynamic physics would be very taxing on the game, but a light animation may be a good option.

Yeah the long hair reacts to jumping from the horse or from the highest Wrothgar waterfall... in a reaaally cute way!

Hair style animations will KILL ME FOR SURE - DON'T DO THIS GUYS THERE'S LEVEL OF AWESOMENESS THAT ARE NOT GOOD FOR AN OLD LAD'S HEART...

*Heavily breath and fall dead-like*

• Nayawin14
    Nayawin14
    ✭✭✭
    @Revi_Nightfire :

I see what you did there hehe :)
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you seen the Barbarian Hairstyle. No way. I don't want to see new low resolution hairstyles. That thing was embarrassing.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nayawin14 wrote: »

Definitely what I was talking about when saying 'more moves on the hairstyles', couldn't have illustrate that better so WELL DONE! :p

Those girls are absolutely AWESOME, and hey - lets not forget to add some new peaks-style for our argonian friends and some for the men too, as you said ahah (I was not even able to find a hairstyle that look like mine for Roy, when I recently try to create a male character... so I opted for a strange kind of crest instead)
    Kyuumu wrote: »

Yeah, it is so frustrating some awesome pinky-red are reserved for Bretons while some snowy-white are not achievable for Redguard if I remember... Add a dying system, chlorophyll-green dyes, and more characters slots and I am ruined!

Yeah the long hair reacts to jumping from the horse or from the highest Wrothgar waterfall... in a reaaally cute way!

Hair style animations will KILL ME FOR SURE - DON'T DO THIS GUYS THERE'S LEVEL OF AWESOMENESS THAT ARE NOT GOOD FOR AN OLD LAD'S HEART...

*Heavily breath and fall dead-like*

You are welcome to add any pictures to this if you find some i'm sure it would help the designers ideas.
  • xCryBxbyx
    xCryBxbyx
    Yes!!! When i was creating a character i was so dissapointed with the hair colours and styles. I then turned to my good friend yet enemy the crown store and could not find any hairstyles that i liked there either. We definitely need some new hairstyles and colours to play around with!
    Who-You-Fightin High Elf - Magden
    Steals-Many-Skooma Argonian - Magplar
    Eldeya High Elf - Magsorc
    Azishima Khajiit - Stamblade
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xCryBxbyx wrote: »
    Yes!!! When i was creating a character i was so dissapointed with the hair colours and styles. I then turned to my good friend yet enemy the crown store and could not find any hairstyles that i liked there either. We definitely need some new hairstyles and colours to play around with!

My opinion exactly, even the crown store is lacking, compared to other games where choices are varied.
  • Nayawin14
    Nayawin14
    ✭✭✭
    You are welcome to add any pictures to this if you find some

Unfortunately the pictures are locked in my head :*
    My opinion exactly, even the crown store is lacking, compared to other games where choices are varied.

lacking, really? In which other Online game can you purchase some awesome Desperado Alinor Ringtail ferret!?

To be fair, my main concern about the crownstore is that the prices are rather expensive regarding of the lifespan of the entertainment given by the purchase, and clearly not affordable by any common folks. My point of view on this topics is that actually Zenimax should re-think its commercial promotion of the crownstore items so that anyone could enjoy them, lowering the prices and hopefully increasing the sales... instead of having people (dangerously) buying crown for gold and others wasting considerable time farming gold for the reverse.
  • xCryBxbyx
    xCryBxbyx

lacking, really? In which other Online game can you purchase some awesome Desperado Alinor Ringtail ferret!?

To be fair, my main concern about the crownstore is that the prices are rather expensive regarding of the lifespan of the entertainment given by the purchase, and clearly not affordable by any common folks. My point of view on this topics is that actually Zenimax should re-think its commercial promotion of the crownstore items so that anyone could enjoy them, lowering the prices and hopefully increasing the sales... instead of having people (dangerously) buying crown for gold and others wasting considerable time farming gold for the reverse.

I dont know if they meant the crown store all in all was lacking I think it meant the crown store is lacking in hairstyles
  • Nayawin14
    Nayawin14
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know if they meant the crown store all in all was lacking I think it meant the crown store is lacking in hairstyles

Hehe, sometimes hairstyles are a good bait to talk of something else more profound :)
  • xCryBxbyx
    xCryBxbyx

Hehe, sometimes hairstyles are a good bait to talk of something else more profound :)

haha well I gotta admit your points about the crown store was true tho , like prices are ridiculous and dont even get me STARTED on crown crates

• DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Most mmo's i've played have a lot more content in their cash shops compared to ESO. Cosmetics are a lot more varied as well.
  • Mielikki
    Mielikki
    ✭✭✭
    Great ideas! It is possible to make long hairstyles without clipping and glitching. I've posted some examples of how other games have handled them in here.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4785706/#Comment_4785706
  • elijafire
    elijafire
    ✭✭✭
    The answer is NO. Their physics engine can't even handle a pebble or a low knee high wall much less flowing stringy hair particles. Why do you think we don't have flowing capes?

Way too much particulate to pass over our current internet grids. Maybe when we are all on FO and better MMO physics engines but by then we will all be hooked up to VR and it probably wont be this game.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    elijafire wrote: »
    The answer is NO. Their physics engine can't even handle a pebble or a low knee high wall much less flowing stringy hair particles. Why do you think we don't have flowing capes?

Way too much particulate to pass over our current internet grids. Maybe when we are all on FO and better MMO physics engines but by then we will all be hooked up to VR and it probably wont be this game.

I never asked for moving hair.. I just wanted some better hairstyles.. Ponytails with hair at the front..