The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who else loves Time Freeze in PVP??

• coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    It's being spammed too much, I think it should have increased cost or some type of cooldown.

1. Cooldowns do not belong in this game.

Power Lash says hi

Hi Power Lash!

My name is Power of the Light. I'd like to have a word with you on behalf of my cousins Daedric Curse, Assassin's Will, and Deep Fissure. The reason why you are on a cooldown is that your more of a special proc rather than ability: you work much in the same way as we do in that we can only damage our target once every 3-6 seconds.

taking assassins will as example from you, the skill clearly shows you when you can fire the proc, then even if it would be evaded you can still gain another couple stacks and do it again. Whips Icon changes to the Power Lash proc when the target is off-balanced, however the Icon does not revert after you used it so it still shows as the proc ability even though the proc is now locked out due to cooldown. this causes a lot of frustration because you burn your magicka on the normal Whip instead of power lash. Also the 3 second cooldown means that you can get off 1 lash (and usually have it evaded anyway -> cooldown on lash) and no more during the 4 sec Duration of off-balance leading to a 15 sec immunity thus preventing any further uses of power lash entirely. this rendered the ability useless in both PvE and PvP. At least Mobs usually dont evade, in pvp any decent Player will know exactly when the power lash is coming (usually after talons/petrify - Whip) while NBs have the choice to use assassins will (at will, pun intended) and can precharge it on any enemy so it is often possible to open up with assassins will and repeat it 4 GCDs later again. For DKs its basically one lash per fight… lol?

power of the light cannot even be compared, as cant Daedric Curse. both are debuffs/CC type effects. and you can use Deep fissure anytime you want, ofc your override the timer (which can be very useful in some situations).

I cannot name any other skill/morph that is meant as "spammable" main damage with an added situational benefit that you can only use once every 15 seconds in a 4 second window that requires concussion + lightning wall of Elements or immoblize + initial non-evaded attack… there is no reason to slot this skill anymore (Force Pulse or Elemental Weapon are better in every aspect). Molten Whip (the other morph) is extremely bad too, yet now is better than the other morph.
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It shares the same issue with other abilities that heavily rely on visual cues - it doesn’t render in lag.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the spell is super cool, but it's ridiculous in BG's. There is a well-known Templar Earthgore healbot on PC/NA that spams this constantly and it makes me crazy.
  • ironshoe7
    ironshoe7
    It's great in bgs when teams like to clump together like cat turds.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not gonna cry OP on this skill, but it's annoyance factor is off of the freaking charts. I would delete it from the game if it was up to me.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Break down a wall...
    Time freeze as you enter...
    Get nailed with meatbag and scattershot catapults...

• Randirkithdhrosrane
    Every time I get hit with it, whilst jumping i'm automatically compelled to rotate the camera around myself like the Matrix.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's being spammed too much, I think it should have increased cost or some type of cooldown.

Power Lash says hi

Hi Power Lash!

My name is Power of the Light. I'd like to have a word with you on behalf of my cousins Daedric Curse, Assassin's Will, and Deep Fissure. The reason why you are on a cooldown is that your more of a special proc rather than ability: you work much in the same way as we do in that we can only damage our target once every 3-6 seconds.

But Joy, Lash is the only one with a 5mts

Power Lash says hi

Hi Power Lash!

taking assassins will as example from you, the skill clearly shows you when you can fire the proc, then even if it would be evaded you can still gain another couple stacks and do it again. Whips Icon changes to the Power Lash proc when the target is off-balanced, however the Icon does not revert after you used it so it still shows as the proc ability even though the proc is now locked out due to cooldown. this causes a lot of frustration because you burn your magicka on the normal Whip instead of power lash. Also the 3 second cooldown means that you can get off 1 lash (and usually have it evaded anyway -> cooldown on lash) and no more during the 4 sec Duration of off-balance leading to a 15 sec immunity thus preventing any further uses of power lash entirely. this rendered the ability useless in both PvE and PvP. At least Mobs usually dont evade, in pvp any decent Player will know exactly when the power lash is coming (usually after talons/petrify - Whip) while NBs have the choice to use assassins will (at will, pun intended) and can precharge it on any enemy so it is often possible to open up with assassins will and repeat it 4 GCDs later again. For DKs its basically one lash per fight… lol?

power of the light cannot even be compared, as cant Daedric Curse. both are debuffs/CC type effects. and you can use Deep fissure anytime you want, ofc your override the timer (which can be very useful in some situations).

I cannot name any other skill/morph that is meant as "spammable" main damage with an added situational benefit that you can only use once every 15 seconds in a 4 second window that requires concussion + lightning wall of Elements or immoblize + initial non-evaded attack… there is no reason to slot this skill anymore (Force Pulse or Elemental Weapon are better in every aspect). Molten Whip (the other morph) is extremely bad too, yet now is better than the other morph.

Power lash needs its own thread. Being melee, having CD and also being dodgeable makes it less reliable than the other 4 named above... and I've not even mentioned the conditions to make it work (off balance enemy)
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's literally broken, not granting cc immunity
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Finviuswe
    Finviuswe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Time freeze is nuttin but filth.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaha I thought this was a tongue-in-cheek reference to lag and freeze x) Nope. Oh well, too bad
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • crazy_catman21
    crazy_catman21
    ✭✭✭
    It’s an xv1 skill that’s for sure
  • Naughty_Ryder
    Naughty_Ryder
    ✭✭✭
    I have never encountered this...
    Fairies are invisible and inaudible like angels. But their magic sparkles in nature.

- I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s an xv1 skill that’s for sure

Why do you say that? It's one of the few decent 1vX spells left, in my opinion. Works great for harassing a zerg while solo.

Edited by Emma_Overload on August 18, 2018 10:16AM
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    C3tNGGeWIAAFB5u.jpg