The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who else loves Time Freeze in PVP??

Vanthras79
Vanthras79
✭✭✭✭✭
I have used it in Cyrodiil and in bgs, and I loooove this spell.
Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

Who else loves Time Freeze in PVP?? 127 votes

Yes
25% 32 votes
No
43% 55 votes
Meh
31% 40 votes
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate it.
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hate it
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's being spammed too much, I think it should have increased cost or some type of cooldown.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time large groups of players freeze and the time stop doesnt render, I'm like, "Am I crashing?"

Then everyone starts moving. "Phew! Just a Time Stop."
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting time stopped halfway through dodge rolling is my favorite pose. Freezing midway through healing springs looks like I'm weightlifting.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    It's being spammed too much, I think it should have increased cost or some type of cooldown.

1. Cooldowns do not belong in this game.
    2. most of the time I have been hit with it it has been pointless
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s poison in pvp. And it has the same wonky break free issue that rune cage does

rip decibel
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG it's like you made this option just for me!

"Meh"
    Edited by Waffennacht on July 30, 2018 1:45AM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't hate it but I don't love it. We defo needed more snare -> stun outside of Warden's Permafrost according to ZOS. All it does is like prolonging keep battles and such for toooooo long. I still feel that 4 hrs long Fare defense fatigue.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's a very effective cc (area, variable distance) for some builds...

my magplar uses it right now...great prep for aoe ults...
    Edited by geonsocal on July 30, 2018 3:32AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templar AOE stun was so OP they had to put it behind a paywall.
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm struggling to identify when it's a friendly time stop vs enemy one. it doesn't seem to give the red or green circle indicators. Is there something I should be aware of to identify this. It makes it super crappy for me because i'm sure there have been times a friendly time stop was dropped and i'm dodge rolling away because I can't tell one way or the other.
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten used to it. I usually keep enough stamina to break free. But it's a bit brainless.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templar AOE stun was so OP they had to put it behind a paywall.
    mursie wrote: »
    i'm struggling to identify when it's a friendly time stop vs enemy one. it doesn't seem to give the red or green circle indicators. Is there something I should be aware of to identify this. It makes it super crappy for me because i'm sure there have been times a friendly time stop was dropped and i'm dodge rolling away because I can't tell one way or the other.

Enemy ones don't always render, and the instant cast one starts snaring you when you aren't even in it.

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Depends on what you mean by "loves."

It's a super strong skill. I hate how it's everywhere in major fights. The healcut morph is ridiculous and should be changed.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use it on my magplar, gets the job done especially since I can strategically place it like while enemies are back pedaling. Reminds me off Yorick cc on league of legends, albeit that was involves more skill.

Only annoying in outnumbered fights but everything is , yesterday I got time freezed and negated plus dragon leaped. By myself.

I see it more in open world as well.
  • mikey_reach
    mikey_reach
    ✭✭✭
    Use it on my magplar, gets the job done especially since I can strategically place it like while enemies are back pedaling. Reminds me off Yorick cc on league of legends, albeit that was involves more skill.

Only annoying in outnumbered fights but everything is , yesterday I got time freezed and negated plus dragon leaped. By myself.

I agree so much on how you use it, i am one of the few that didn't give up on a magden and i usually set up my deep fissure to go off with my time stop while im shooting off a bird with soul assault and that kills most people specially nbs.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on which side of it I'm on.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree so much on how you use it, i am one of the few that didn't give up on a magden and i usually set up my deep fissure to go off with my time stop while im shooting off a bird with soul assault and that kills most people specially nbs.

I actually enjoy mag warden more than my Templar these days. I thought about leveling the skill line up for mine but it’s so boring and my bar is already so tight.
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The snare is atrocious for mag classes, the stun has a delayed break free and it gets spammed numerous times by multiple players.

• White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Could say that about a lot of skills in this game
  • wozborne
    wozborne
    ✭✭✭
    It’s a unique skill. Not too bad in BG’s but can get really annoying in opens world zergs
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love how I avoid it and it still stuns me.
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

Power Lash says hi
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I havent tried this skill yet. Could someone answer my question.
    Im using a bowgank NB build. Would time freeze be good to use after a snipe and poison injection to try to prevent the target from avoiding my next round of Snipe/LA/poison injection?.... Assuming I didnt finish them off the first time.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it. Great way to slow down a zerg.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Area denial. Nice skill.
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's so awesome, I barely cast anything else outside of BoL and Jesus-beam!
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I havent tried this skill yet. Could someone answer my question.
    Im using a bowgank NB build. Would time freeze be good to use after a snipe and poison injection to try to prevent the target from avoiding my next round of Snipe/LA/poison injection?.... Assuming I didnt finish them off the first time.

No, you get a stun when engaging from stealth with stam skills.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

Power Lash says hi

Hi Power Lash!

My name is Power of the Light. I'd like to have a word with you on behalf of my cousins Daedric Curse, Assassin's Will, and Deep Fissure. The reason why you are on a cooldown is that your more of a special proc rather than ability: you work much in the same way as we do in that we can only damage our target once every 3-6 seconds.