The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Dark Orchard Guild Looking For New Members DC XBOX NA

TheChaoticMango
TheChaoticMango
Soul Shriven
Welcome to The Dark Orchard.

We are a smaller guild that has no true focus and yes that is the goal. As players we enjoy all aspects of the game not just PvE or PvP. We don't all stick exactly to the current META because there is little creativity in that. That doesn't mean we run bad builds, simply means we are individuals that like to change things up.

We don't currently have a guild bank as we are a few members short of the required amount but will open one when able too.

We are currently saving towards buying a guild hall, we are simply going for the one we want to begin with instead of wasting gold buying smaller ones, once open the guild hall with be stocked with everything you can imagine you would want in a guild hall.

The vast majority of our guild members are Daggerfall Covenant and the focus of the guild will be DC, however if you are another alliance you are more than welcome to join.

Currently most of our players are on the West Coast of the United States but we do have international players that play on the NA server with us.

We do not and will not ever have dues to be a member, but any donations to guild causes will always be gratefully accepted.

We are an 18+ guild and there is no exception to that rule.

We will at some point have guild activities, but nothing is ever participate or be cut from the guild, we all have personal lives that take priority.

Any level player is welcome, we will gladly help those lower than us and accept the help of those higher than us.

If this guild sounds like something you would be interested in let TheChaoticMango know via xbox message or respond to the forum with your gamertag and you'll be contacted.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys do any small scale PVP? If so I would be down to join your guild.

I typically run in a 2-4 man group. I run Stamsorc, Stamden and Stamplar.

GT : montiferus
  • TheChaoticMango
    TheChaoticMango
    Soul Shriven
    Because of our size most of our PvP us small scale, that doesnt mean however that we dont look forward to having both large and small scale in the future.
  • Straitjacket013
    Straitjacket013
    Soul Shriven
    Straitjacket013 <---- that be my Xbox gamer tag. I mostly play pve but will try pvp if need to. I run a lighting/pet sorc as main. I love exploring the maps, hence the pve play mostly lol.
  • TheChaoticMango
    TheChaoticMango
    Soul Shriven
    Invites sent, and you dont need to do PvP if you dont want to thats the whole concept here, do what you want play the way you like and have others to do it with when you want others around.
  • MobbyD
    MobbyD
    Soul Shriven
    Guild sounds great. My gamer tag is Dat MobbyD
  • TheChaoticMango
    TheChaoticMango
    Soul Shriven
    Invite Sent