Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for a LGBT Guild <3

sibul
sibul
Soul Shriven
I really want to find an LGBT Guild, or a friendly LGBT person. Preferably with voice communication or active chat. I want to find a nice company and new friends who will be the reason why I want to play every day. If you know of such a Guild or are a member - please write about it. My userid is @sibul.
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand. Unless you want to bring such topic in the chat up on regular basis (which might get annoying even in gay environment, because people typically want to talk about the game instead), what do you care? Plus, you almost make it sound like it's 1980's and the world is homophobic or something, which definitely is not the case.
    Why don't you join the first friendly guild you find instead of this nonsense?
    I was in several guild thus far, and not once did I see any anti-gay talk. Most probably because vast majority of people don't care about your sexual orientation.