The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

"Honour and Pride" is looking for new members(LGBTQ+ guild)

spieleotakub16_ESO
Everyone on the LGBT(Lesbian, Gay, Bi/Pan and Trans)-spectrum is welcome.
This includes mentally ill and neurodivergent LGBT People.

The Guild is still small(16 members at the point this post is made), so new members are very welcome

A Guild Tabbard is available, the next goals are to buy a Guildhouse and possibly hiring a Guild merchant after that

There is no pressure to use Voicechat like Ts or Discord, however if there might rise the need for such it can be set up

The chatlanguage is english, however, some members, me included, are not native speakers so please keep that in mind

Of course any Racism, Islamophobia, Semitism or any form of hostility against people of other sexualities and gender identities,
and any form of hostility against disabled and mentally ill people(this includes slurs like re*ard and using Autism in a demeaning way) will automatically lead to kicking and blocking

If you're interested and on the LGBT-spectrum please send me a message ingame at Milan_Shepard , as this is the easiest way to get an invite
Edited by spieleotakub16_ESO on November 7, 2017 8:30PM
  • The_Galosheen
    The_Galosheen
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join if applications are still open
  • BearMoose
    BearMoose
    There are two of us that would like to be a part of your guild if you are still active.
    Bearmoose and Majik Bear. If you can send us an invite we would appreciate it.
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    Will do^^
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    -
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What exactly is the focus of the guild tho, I may like to join, but I would like to know what events or whatnot you guys / gals also do?
  • Kurgle
    Kurgle
    ✭✭
    I know this is an old thread but are you still recruiting? Does the guild still exist?

thx
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    Yes, we're still active and recruiting^^
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to join. I will send you a message ingame later today.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • sneakerz007
    sneakerz007
    Soul Shriven
    is this guild still active?
  • SophieBean
    SophieBean
    Soul Shriven
    If the guild is still active I'd love to join
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I this guild still around/a thing? :)
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • angel129116
    angel129116
    Soul Shriven
    Is this still active? I'm a new player and looking to make new friends to play and learn with :smiley:
  • gbarnes
    gbarnes
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join
  • sibul
    sibul
    Soul Shriven
    I like to join
  • Damienos
    Damienos
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, im a newbie max level.