Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Asylum Sanctorium Currently Disabled (PC/Mac)

• Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    Why is this not being done for console too?

My guess is that its a Wolfhunter bug, so that hasn't gotten to console yet. Hopefully they fix it before release.

There is an exploit currently going around on console. Weird how weve had it for weeks and reported people and posted about it but we get no attention or response and yet PC gets an exploit and they are on it in 24 hours. The disparity between what they think of console and PC and how much they value their customers on each platform couldn't be more clear right now.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on August 14, 2018 3:14PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    any news to the hotfix and the other trial bugs @ZOS_GinaBruno ?

A fix for Asylum Sanctorium is still in progress, and we've seen the other Trial bug reports and are working our way through those too.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • XGCAlbatr0ss
    XGCAlbatr0ss
    ✭✭✭

A fix for Asylum Sanctorium is still in progress, and we've seen the other Trial bug reports and are working our way through those too.

Any word on the console fix for this as well? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed a few nonconstructive and bashing comments. Please remember to keep your comments constructive and on topic. If you have any questions regarding our forum rules, they can be found here. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • LittlePumpkin030
    LittlePumpkin030
    ✭✭✭

Thank you for the Update :smile:
    This one has wares if you have coins, yes!

ESO-Streamerin https://www.twitch.tv/littlepumpkin030
  • Shadowmaster
    Shadowmaster
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno thanks for bringing us info on this issue! :)

• Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this round 3 of this exploit?

If people are still doing this after the other times.....maybe there should be a glowey scroll at the start of the dungeon that says..."we know"

maybe round 4 should just be a Zos_employee offering the skin on an exploit run, and taking their gold and busting them in a cheater sting operation.....
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So......

vAS is locked out because you guys apparently re-broke it and folks can do it easy mode with things bugging out. (Why do you care? Most folks doing this are running cheat engine for easy mode anyway so why not cheese the broken mechanics as well) vAS is also the weekly so bully on that one.

The pylons on the spider boss of vHoF apparently arn't activating so that trial can't be done. Why don't you at least disable it as well so folks don't waste their time starting it.

vAA apparently has a bug where hard mode can't be activated.

Should I mention the persistent bugs you have in vHrC where a group wipe on final boss will often trigger a stuck in combat for the whole group or the deaths often caused by malfunctioning mechanics in a variety of other trials, many of which have been that way for years?

This patch has really felt like a dubbling down for the breaking everything that Summerset did. I have a weapon swap bug where both my staves want to look like the vMA one pretty much all the time. My UI is crazy broke and I get pop ups all the time in inventory (since storage coffers BTW). My group frames keep disappearing and all players show DPS as their role. Crown store keeps causing a total UI failure making nothing intractable.

It's bad, real bad. I'm not even going to lie to you guys. This game is circling the toilet. I don't want free Orobous crates every time you break stuff. I wan't stuff fixed.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    Kinnahz wrote: »
    Odd you have disable the whole trial to fix an Exploit. Good to hear your doing something but Disabling an entire trial? shhhhhheeesh

PC/MAC, doesn't affect you.

I know, lol. it's still one of those things ya know?!
    Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will the exploiters be banned. I have seen lately a lot more people running around with the skin the past few days (none of the guilds that I know have carried that many people through the trial in the past few days). Therefore, it seems that a lot of people have exploited it. I hope they get permabanned. Is there going to be any announcement on that?
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will the exploiters be banned. I have seen lately a lot more people running around with the skin the past few days (none of the guilds that I know have carried that many people through the trial in the past few days). Therefore, it seems that a lot of people have exploited it. I hope they get permabanned. Is there going to be any announcement on that?

"I saw some more players then usual with this skin, they must have used the exploit. Zeni pls ban"

• Zapzarap
    Zapzarap
    ✭✭✭✭
    f047ys3v3n wrote: »
    This patch has really felt like a dubbling down for the breaking everything that Summerset did. I have a weapon swap bug where both my staves want to look like the vMA one pretty much all the time. My UI is crazy broke and I get pop ups all the time in inventory (since storage coffers BTW). My group frames keep disappearing and all players show DPS as their role. Crown store keeps causing a total UI failure making nothing intractable.

It's bad, real bad. I'm not even going to lie to you guys. This game is circling the toilet. I don't want free Orobous crates every time you break stuff. I wan't stuff fixed.

I strongly agree with the first part of your post... They keep bringing up old bugs over and over... Its, as far as I know, the third Dungeon DLC in a row where the "No Death"-Achievement is bugged... For me it seems more like some people can not handle version control systems at ZOS^^

Anyway, the secound part of your post is not realy ZOS fault. I am pretty sure that your broken UI, DPS role, Crown store, etc. is because of not updated addons.
    Rolle: Tank
    Gilde: eXceed-Gaming
    Youtube: Zapzarap

Craglorn: vAA HM, vHR HM, vSO HM
    DLC: vMOL HM, vHoF HM, vAS (+2), vCR (+3), vSS HM
    Tick-Tock Tormentor // Immortal Redeemer // Gryphon Heart
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    did vmol last night with no color change issues, not sure what other people are experiencing, however vmol hm does produce intermittent crashes, which is not a new issue. I also spoke with people who completed vhof last night without incident.
    Edited by irswat on August 15, 2018 2:43PM
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • Nuski
    Nuski
    Soul Shriven
    Will anything actually be done about it this time? Last time on Xbox NA you banned around half the people that did it, but the other half didn't get banned and got to keep their skins, while 100% of the people got to keep their titles, achievements, and perfected weapons.
    Edited by Nuski on August 17, 2018 1:54AM
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the feeding pit fixed? :open_mouth:
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the feeding pit fixed? :open_mouth:

In vSO? Was fixed few updates ago :)
  • chexor
    chexor
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Will there be fix tomorrow for Asylum? "patch maintenance – August 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)"?
  • mimicks
    mimicks
    ✭✭✭
    chexor wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Will there be fix tomorrow for Asylum? "patch maintenance – August 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)"?

They said during the last ESO Live that the fix should come out by Monday

PC NA
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    chexor wrote: »

Yes, there will be a fix in tomorrow's patch, and it will be re-enabled after the maintenance.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on August 20, 2018 12:08AM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post