The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

torchbug pet??!!

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valrien wrote: »
    796.jpg

U2dj7Z3.jpg
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Console players always with a handful of nothing... #NoTwitchCrates #NoCodesForPets
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Console players always with a handful of nothing... #NoTwitchCrates #NoCodesForPets

There are console codes for Torchbugs.

Specifically, there are four Torchbug code variants. There's PC, XB1, PS4 EU, and PS4 NA. Because Sony has some weird issue with where you live.

So, yes, you can absolutely get Torchbugs on consoles.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If any of you are still interested in torchbug pets, we give some out every week through the ESO Twitter account.
    Staff Post
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the tourch bug on both PS4 and PC. They do exist.
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer, I want one but I dont have Twitter so no luck.
    PC-NA
  • Almariel
    Almariel
    ✭✭✭
    same here, registered at twitter a while ago, but its buggy for me... so no chance to get one there ;)
    @Sevryiel - daheim auf dem PC-EU Server
  • Weper
    Weper
    ✭✭✭
    How does this giveaway actually works? I mean if someone wins, how does he gets the pet?
  • mxxo
    mxxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    A Frost Atronach as pet would be cool :p
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I gave up after trying for like 7 months trying to get a torch bug in giveaways and on twitters just impossible to get one
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weper wrote: »
    How does this giveaway actually works? I mean if someone wins, how does he gets the pet?

For Twitch giveaways, the streamer will usually send a code to the winner, which they can then redeem in their account page in the ESO website. Afterwards, the pet gets added automatically to their collection.
  • Weper
    Weper
    ✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »

For Twitch giveaways, the streamer will usually send a code to the winner, which they can then redeem in their account page in the ESO website. Afterwards, the pet gets added automatically to their collection.

But it's a Twitter giveaway.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's also codes on Twitch as well not just twitter
  • mxxo
    mxxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even if it would be Paarthurnax as a Pet, i am still against watching twitch or reposting things on twitter to get ingame items.
  • Weper
    Weper
    ✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »

It's also codes on Twitch as well not just twitter

Oh, thanks for the information. :smiley: I thought the twitch giveaways are over (since the post was created in June 2017).

Actually i asked about the Twitter giveaway. :smile:
    Edited by Weper on November 14, 2018 11:24AM
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With so many torchbugs flying around everyone can have a torchbug ;).
    You can also catch one for yourself, while you can't catch your own pet :p .
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Weper
    Weper
    ✭✭✭
    Well, it looks like i didn't win any torchbug. :disappointed:
    Will be there another Twitter giveaway in the future?
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's standard product keys. Just like the game code you entered when you bought the game. It unlocks the pet on the specified platform.
  • Geekgirl
    Geekgirl
    ✭✭✭
    If any of you are still interested in torchbug pets, we give some out every week through the ESO Twitter account.

Could the team consider opening up to Instagram as well for those of us who never really got in on the whole Twitter-sphere?

I've added Twitch for this game, I really don't want to unearth Twitter, too.

Thanks for the consideration, @ZOS_SarahHecker
    PC/NA - Perpetually casual. Furniture and fish collector. Lover of exploration and opener of urns.
    Maxed CPs, still no clue how to endgame, too much time opening urns, prolly.
    Eve Morrison - Templar DPS - Furniture Crafter/Maker of Arms - Co-op w/hubby/achievements/crafting
    Jilly Narraway - MagDK DPS - Delves/Dungeons/Dolmans - She murders ALL THE THINGS!
    Fynn the Lucky - Warden Tank -- Seer of things/Explorer of places - RP/Solo/Storyline/Completionist
    Siluna Southpaw - StamDK DPS slippery-fingered type/Murder hobo - RP/Solo/Storyline
  • Weper
    Weper
    ✭✭✭
    Is Twitter the only way to get those Torchbugs? Because the chance to get one is pretty low.
    Or is it still available by watching ESO streams? And if yes how? I mean, i can't see any streamer with the "torchbug giveaway title".
  • Cylthean
    Cylthean
    Soul Shriven
    Me want
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Twitter the only way to get those Torchbugs? Because the chance to get one is pretty low.
    Or is it still available by watching ESO streams? And if yes how? I mean, i can't see any streamer with the "torchbug giveaway title".

You're not going to get any more luck on Twitch.

The Stream Team members are allowed to give out their codes with whatever method they wish on Twitch.

Remember, there are tons of different non-Torchbug codes (expansions, crown packs, PS4 / XB / PC codes are separate too), so the chances of a streamer happening to raffle out a Torchbug code at the moment you open Twitch is very low. Especially since many give out at most 1 code per hour depending on their method.

Some streamers reserve codes for their (paid) Twitch subscribers. Some will randomly put a code on their Discord. Most use a random bot to pick out of thousands or hundreds of viewers during their giveaway.

So unless you are willing to listen to streamers for hours on end to learn their giveaway patterns in the hopes they have Torchbug codes, don't bother.
  • Cylthean
    Cylthean
    Soul Shriven
    Buying a torchbug code
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't even HAVE a twitter or facebook or any of that stuff anymore, which is good because my generation should not be rewarding those companies for the things they've done. If only ESO would use their sweepstakes here or something.
    Account: @Delsana
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a Grand Master Crafter with almost every motif (excluding Buoyant, Meridian, Coldsnap, Grim Harlequin, Tsaesci, Pellitine, and Elder Argonian because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 160 (equivalent level of 210), and paid gear in some form from those CP 160 or higher.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even HAVE a twitter or facebook or any of that stuff anymore, which is good because my generation should not be rewarding those companies for the things they've done. If only ESO would use their sweepstakes here or something.

Yeah its pretty dumb how lame they handled this twitch stuff, and especially when your watching literally 24/7 for days now you only get 1 crate per week or not even 1 as well
  • Undefwun
    Undefwun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Stream Team streamers still give them away. Me and RNGesus are not friends, even though I try to sacrifice as many AD as possible to him, but I did finally get a code a month ago.

It's fun watching ppl try and farm my pet now n then and be very confused.

Aren't those the places of choice for getting up on that soapbox?
    Drank Sinatra Sr - PvP Magblade - DC
    Juggathot - PvP Mag Sorc - DC
    Jedi Mind Crits - PvP A-Hole Bowblade - DC
    Dollar Store Thor - PvP Stamplar - DC
    The Bone Sumpremacy - baby Stamcro - DC
    Wârden Freeman - PvP Stamden - DC (on hold)
    Lauryn Heal - PvE Magplar DPS - DC

Lil Orc Chop - PvP Stam Sorc - EP
    Hamuel L Jackson - PvE DPS & PvP Stam DK - EP
    Chandler Bling - PvP Magden - EP

Mahalia Lightborn - exiled crafting toon - cos you know, she's AD
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A red Murkmire torchbug would be a great daily reward...