Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Furnishing Wish List

• dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to be able to actually sit on these:https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/argonian-seat-of-honor/ and its other 3 variants.
    They look great but are totally useless.

Also being able to X action to sleep on a bed.
    And use these in the same way : https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/wood-elf-hammock-single/

A bowl of Salad! man all this meat, cheese and wine is giving my poor guys gout.

Make the provisioning station able to be placed inside of a fireplace - or just make nicer provisioning stations.
    Oh and make this a usable provisioning station too: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/redguard-counter-grill/

• prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rfc4r7imnqu2.png
    Vaermina's mirrors from the Stormhaven quests. They look awesome and I need one for my Daedric room.
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I started levelling a baby templar on the na server, and whilst questing tonight, I saw so many items I wanted for my houses!!!

- Ladders! We can use other items as ladders, but in summerset AND Vvarenfell they have ladders, I want ladders in my houses!!

- Walls! The little houses outside of the cities in Summerset have these amazing stone walls! I want them! In both long sizes, like the other walls, and smaller sizes, both length and height ways! Because we need room for windows when we build, you know! :wink:

- Glass Wall! Same as walls, but, in summerset we have these greenhouses, and they are GORGEOUS! The walls are amazing, big glass walls framed with wood! I want those! And the roof parts too! Which leads me to...

- Roofs! Building houses is fun! But the roofs are always a pain! Either they take ages, and use 20 million slots, or we leave them and make them flat, which is most common, because otherwise out home is the size of a shoe box, which look weird in building plots the size of a zone!! We need more materials for roofs, walls and windows/doors!

- Instruments! Why can we not have those harps in summerset??? Or the lutes all over the world! We want them!

- Armour/weapons! Which home is complete without clothing in it?? To make it lived in? We need clothing/armour AND weapons to display! A rack would be cool, but I would actually prefer to be able to put these where I please, rack or not! We should be able to change a weapon/armour piece from wearable to a decoration somehow! That would be great!

- Picked up items! I know this is probably asking too much, but those collectables we pick up! I want 'The pocket rules for Kick the Khajiit' and 'King Emeric's Nosehair Trimmers' and even 'Breton Pummel Doll' All of these should be placeable in our homes! You want us to play the game more?? Trust me, I would play all day and night to get all of these for my home :lol:

- Water. We have the waterfall now, and many of us have branched out, and are building our own homes in eso. We are limited in this for one reason. Water. Only certain homes have this. We should be able to purchase streams/rivers/pools. We should be able to create our own water surfaces in our homes!!!

- Planting/Fishing - We should also be able to plant things in our home, limited of course, perhaps as a special furnishing, and place fishing spots int he same way! Maybe we could have certain fish which only drop in homes :smile:

Just some of the things I have been thinking about lol :lol:

Oh! And one last thing! Before we get ANY new furnishings, whatsoever, we need an item limit increase, as most of the very large homes have barely enough slots for the vanilla items! So if you want people to play and pay for new items and bigger homes, then we need more items slots to be able to fill said homes, and use said items :smirk::wink:
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    Got em!
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a lot of things I'd want to have in my houses (alchemy ingredients, straw dummies and targets, barrels with mushrooms, more bottles and notes...), but I just realize I want DANCING SKETELON BEAR.
    7VUX2Ch.gif
    I'd even buy and decorate some small house specially for him...
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • dave011
    dave011
    ✭✭✭
    The I items I would like.

A banker that can do guild banks/stores
    A merchant that can repair and also sells crafting goods "all standard trait stones and raw food items"
    A Stable master
    A way to pickup and drop off daily crafting writs

And the big 1 a npc "little old lady duel welding rolling pins or a broom" to attack anyone that turns off my lights! There will be no escape until you turn them back on:)

I have a house that has all set stations and that would just make it a one stop crafting shop.
    PC/NA
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to have the Imperial Throne one can see in Hollow City Cathedral
  • joshcrum
    joshcrum
    ✭✭✭
    I know it has been mentioned already, but we desperately need more stairs. The alinor ones are beautiful. However they are just so wide that their uses are limited. I would love to see a narrow version which is half as wide as the normal version. In fact it would be perfect to make an alinor stair version the same size (width and height) as the limestone stairs. So two additional versions, narrow and small. The limestone stairs are a very convenient size, but they don't really look right inside anywhere. And of course all those stair sizes in various materials. I would also love to see some spiral staircase segments of various sizes for when space is limited and long staircases won't work. The expansion of the structures section of furnishings was brilliant, so keep those structures coming!

Oh and someone mentioned to me that they would love to see some rope bridges. Thought I'd pass that along.
  • Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    dave011 wrote: »
    The I items I would like.
    A banker that can do guild banks/stores
    A merchant that can repair and also sells crafting goods "all standard trait stones and raw food items"
    A Stable master
    A way to pickup and drop off daily crafting writs

I can tell you, without any hesitation, they will not add that functionality to the game. That right there is how you turn every town on the map into a ghost town, as now everyone is able to do everything they need to do from the seclusion of the player home.
  • Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    Sporvan wrote: »
    I would love to have the Imperial Throne one can see in Hollow City Cathedral

Of course now I'm at work so will have to look when I get home, unless someone has a screenie?
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clockwork jewelry station

decorative ore and seam nodes ( was really mad to get the grand master crafting harvester achievement, only to get a black lump and a pile of green wood. that was before you could preview the items)

jewelry sign
    transmute sign
    dye station sigh

multi colored lights-selectable colors(click red-click blue-click green. etc...)

I forget where it was, but I saw a fountain that was 4 sided with wolf head designs on it.
  • Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    Added and need to look for the throne once I'm done patching. Do you remember where the fountain with the wolves was?
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colovian Imperial lights like the new werewolf dungeon!
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wolf fountain is in Arenthia in Reaper's March.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did new dungeons yesterday, was discussing Hunter's Glade today... and I understood that I want small open houses like those in March of Sacrifices. Would be perfect for open spaces like Hunter's Glade and Coldharbour Surreal Estate. Not only tents, but actual houses. I want my own tiny village!
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bit of a long post but here goes nothing :)

I have to agree with some of the previous posts – we need to be able to either choose to group smaller items into a single item, or for the designers to provide items that encompass a number of small items already, without removing all creativity.
    I don’t know about how you guys get along, but all of the surfaces in my house are cluttered with objects to make the house look used & lived it – but my god does it take up a lot of item limit!
    I would propose something along the lines of “Surface Toppers” - A small group of objects, grouped together on a transparent flat, horizontal surface.
    Almost everything in these lists is already available as individual items in game:

Examples:
    Surface Topper – Stew prep:
    Chopping Board, Chunk of Meat, Potato, Carrot, Knife, Wooden Mixing Bowl
    Surface Topper – Fruit Pie prep:
    Weighing Scales, Wooden Mixing Bowl, Knife, Apple, Plum, Small Bowl of Flour
    Surface Topper - Writing:
    Inkwell, Quill, Plain Book, Stacked papers, Paper Scroll
    Surface Topper - Clerks:
    Inkwell, Quill, Stacked papers, Small Heavy Sack, Piled Coins
    Surface Topper - Cosmetics:
    Ceramic Trinket Box, Ceramic comb, Silver handheld Mirror, Potion Bottle, Vial
    Surface Topper – Gaming:
    2 Dice, Pack of Cards, Silver Dice Cup, 2 stacks of coins

And also add more larger plated meals:
    Banquet Platter: Seafood
    Plain oval ceramic platter - 2 Salmon, 2 Bass, 2 Starfish, 2 Pink Scallop
    Banquet Platter: Mixed Fruit
    Plain oval ceramic platter – 2 Banana, 2 Apple, 2 Grapes, 2 Oranges
    Banquet Platter: Salad + Bread
    2 Lettuce, 2 Radish, 2 Carrot, 3 Braided Bread
    Banquet Platter: Roast Meat
    Cured meat Hock, Cured meat Chunk, Ham, 2 Drumsticks
  • Zells
    Zells
    ✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    Bit of a long post but here goes nothing :)

I have to agree with some of the previous posts – we need to be able to either choose to group smaller items into a single item, or for the designers to provide items that encompass a number of small items already, without removing all creativity.
    I don’t know about how you guys get along, but all of the surfaces in my house are cluttered with objects to make the house look used & lived it – but my god does it take up a lot of item limit!
    I would propose something along the lines of “Surface Toppers” - A small group of objects, grouped together on a transparent flat, horizontal surface.
    Almost everything in these lists is already available as individual items in game:

Examples:
    Surface Topper – Stew prep:
    Chopping Board, Chunk of Meat, Potato, Carrot, Knife, Wooden Mixing Bowl
    Surface Topper – Fruit Pie prep:
    Weighing Scales, Wooden Mixing Bowl, Knife, Apple, Plum, Small Bowl of Flour
    Surface Topper - Writing:
    Inkwell, Quill, Plain Book, Stacked papers, Paper Scroll
    Surface Topper - Clerks:
    Inkwell, Quill, Stacked papers, Small Heavy Sack, Piled Coins
    Surface Topper - Cosmetics:
    Ceramic Trinket Box, Ceramic comb, Silver handheld Mirror, Potion Bottle, Vial
    Surface Topper – Gaming:
    2 Dice, Pack of Cards, Silver Dice Cup, 2 stacks of coins

And also add more larger plated meals:
    Banquet Platter: Seafood
    Plain oval ceramic platter - 2 Salmon, 2 Bass, 2 Starfish, 2 Pink Scallop
    Banquet Platter: Mixed Fruit
    Plain oval ceramic platter – 2 Banana, 2 Apple, 2 Grapes, 2 Oranges
    Banquet Platter: Salad + Bread
    2 Lettuce, 2 Radish, 2 Carrot, 3 Braided Bread
    Banquet Platter: Roast Meat
    Cured meat Hock, Cured meat Chunk, Ham, 2 Drumsticks

Yes. This is my single biggest housing-related request right now - grouped items for clutter. These are great examples, and almost all are on my personal wish-list. If I had access to the items on this list, my housing item-count woes would be drastically reduced. In an earlier post I mentioned crafting-oriented clutter piles - this is the kind of thing I was thinking of.
    Tamriel_Tidbits is the home of your daily ESO Memento Mori: https://www.youtube.com/@Tamriel_Tidbits
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see the option of having not just a pet or a mount, but adding other wildlife to outdoor areas, like a little herd of guar, or some mudcrabs, frogs, or those little scuttlers wandering about on the ground, just to liven up some of the larger outdoor areas.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Siege weapons of other alliances. At the minute you can only get siege weapons belonging to your own alliance on your PvP characters, seem like a hassle to create 3 PvP characters for the sake of collecting a siege furnishing of each alliance.

Also damaged or destroyed siege weapons, bring a deserted castle look to life I think. Or perhaps a battle scene in some of the larger houses?

• Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, updated!

Music boxes weren't on the list, but we'll take it :tongue:
  • not_without_coffee
    not_without_coffee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe this is offtopic here, but I would love some medium sized Houses in the older DLC regions of Wrothgar, Hews Bane, Gold Coast and Murkmire.
    The actual real estates there are too big to furnish for a casual player like me - if available at all.

Oh, and medium houses with landscape view would be really really great.

For example, I really envied the pirate "Governess of Anvil" for her rooms with ocean view.
    Since the pirate governess is dead, are her ocean view rooms for rent now?

And how about a medium house in wrothgar with a big mountain view / ocean view / landscape view terrace?
  • not_without_coffee
    not_without_coffee
    ✭✭✭✭
    P.S.

Please add clockwork city to the wish list for medium sized houses. And Bethnikh or Stros M'Kai.
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know those plot-revealing books with the dancing letters above them like in Direfrost Keep or White-Gold Tower? I'd like one of that for my library.... they could even make it achievement related.
    PC/EU
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    A large statue of Amalaxia (sp?) Vivec and Sortha Sil already have one..... so I need the third to complete my shrine to the Tribunal.
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein