The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Furnishing Wish List

• Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Water, and different sized colorful fish that move so we can make aquariums. And seahorses and jellyfish and other things for the aquariums. I want to build a giant one full of all kinds of sea life, that you know, looks alive.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    Got it. Water was in there, as were fish, added seahorses and jellyfish.
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see both of these added to the game.

Alinor Counter, Polished Double. I have plans to turn this into a wet bar. So this would be great. (There already is a single version in game).

&

Alinor Inkwell with Quill - I'd like to see this as one item not split into two.

Both of these items would save item slots as they take the place of two items!

9c0paguexma8.png
  • Heru_Elrin
    Heru_Elrin
    ✭✭
    I should like to see more flowering plants and flowering trees that are already available in game. When summerset first came out I was pretty sure that I saw more wisteria plants...like the blue ones on trellises and full blooming blue wisteria on the full pergola. Now they are not available. Perhaps I was just seeing things? Anyway some of the plants that are already available in the game would be a great help. Also someone mentioned the ability to dye furniture from the dye station...I’d give that 4 thumbs up, however I only have two. More Alyeid styles in building structures. More layouts. Perhaps the ability to create rounded rooms or to add on to existing structures to make the styles even more our own unique abodes.
    I should still like to see more insect life...single colored butterflies, torchbugs, dragonflies etc. They don’t have to give us ingredients on our property so long as we can use them to make a living garden/environment.
    For now that is what I can come up with. I will add to this as I may should I think of anything else.
    Thank you.
    Cana i cala ture nanye oponye munta ulca taruva.
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yv5fd4nm9km9.png

Do we have this swing chair in game? If not, pls add.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    yv5fd4nm9km9.png

Do we have this swing chair in game? If not, pls add.

@TheDarkShadow

We do have that throne ingame but it isn't worth the effort to get it, unless you just want it for looks, because it is not sittable. It is the Bosmer throne and you should be able to pickpocket it from Dirdelas outside of Elden Root in front of the tavern.
    Edited by Hippie4927 on July 9, 2018 8:07AM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Carbonised on July 9, 2018 11:06AM
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More statues for every race. The dunmer ones are still not available.
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A length or different lengths of string/twine/rope/delicate chains so that we can hang all the things we want!

So many times I wanted to make a string of anything, and cannot.

The only thing there is, is a green, daedric chain link item furnishing (I got the drop on my tank off a corpse at a dolmen), but no blueprint for it that I know of.
  • Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    Updated!

And yes, there are a hundred different furnishing posts and they all get lost as new things get posted. The goal was to try to keep one near the front. I also wanted one that wasn't a list of specific items with images. Functionality is a large part of what people are wanting, as well.
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Toilets.

I know this is fantasy, and no one wants to admit to having butts or bladders in fantasy land, but with the amount of food and drink our characters consume every day, this is a must. I've designed a couple from various pieces, but thrones are a little expensive to be using as...erm...thrones.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    Got it!

Everybody poos :D
  • Ravenayle
    Ravenayle
    ✭✭✭
    Would love more potted plants, and boxes with plants. How about herb garden boxes?

More building blocks, particularly flooring - not as thick as the ballroom one, walls with doorways, walls with windows.

How about some panels like make up the walls in the Alinor outbuildings / greenhouses? I could see these used extensively.

Stained glass windows that we could make ( Icy suggestion on her stream, but I think it is a great one )

I would love some ponds complete with plants / fish like those surrounding the Wayshrine on Arteaum

Tea sets - a tray with teacups and a teapot on it

A tray of biscuits / cookies / cake

Baskets of grapes

I love the idea of the inkwell with the pen in it as one piece

Usable canopied beds

More fireplaces - there are several in game that are in public houses, a couple that are suitable for kitchens.

Kitchen sinks!! - Does no one in Tamriel wash their dishes?

Buckets / pails / washtubs with water

A wine rack with actual bottles in it already.

• Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    Added!
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A replica

Heavy Sack

so i can try to loot it everytime i enter my home...

better yet a real heavy sack that you can loot once a day
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • Ravenayle
    Ravenayle
    ✭✭✭
    While running around Summerset -

Apple Trees

Grape Vines

• Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A wife.
  • Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    Got em!

I'm afraid "wife" falls under placeable NPCs, which is already on there.

:p
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    p00tx wrote: »
    Toilets.

I know this is fantasy, and no one wants to admit to having butts or bladders in fantasy land, but with the amount of food and drink our characters consume every day, this is a must. I've designed a couple from various pieces, but thrones are a little expensive to be using as...erm...thrones.

What you think all those buckets indoors are for?
  • Zells
    Zells
    ✭✭✭
    Magical effects: beams of light in various colors, the blue-foggy-vapor effect (like incense, but blue), glowing portal/rift effects (e.g. psijic portals), glowing sigils for floor/walls (Daedric script/symbols, replicas of spell effect sigils (like the sigils on the ground when you cast rune spells)
    Tamriel_Tidbits is the home of your daily ESO Memento Mori: https://www.youtube.com/@Tamriel_Tidbits
  • Zells
    Zells
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, and different appearances for crafting stations. The Redguard Oven is the classic example - a tired example at this point - but seriously: millions of gold spent on Earthtear, and my master crafter is cooking on a campfire. So many beautiful ovens in the world, and I have a campfire.

But that goes for all of them - there are beautiful forges in the game world, and I have... an anvil.

The Clockwork City stations are a great example... but Crown store only? And 1 station for 3 months of subscription Crowns? If I spent all my sub Crowns on CW stations for an entire year I still wouldn't have them all. That stings. I'd really love to see the regional crafting stations as achievement items, or for sale from Rolis if the achievement's complete. At the very least, they could be for sale from the luxury vendor.
    Tamriel_Tidbits is the home of your daily ESO Memento Mori: https://www.youtube.com/@Tamriel_Tidbits
  • Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    Got em!
  • wookiefriseur
    wookiefriseur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good collection of improvements.

One addition to the NPC suggestions:
    I'd like to see all kinds of NPCs (including the trader, banker, fence and pets + mounts) having a toggle-able option to be either static (standing still like is the case right now) or be walking around (daily routine or random).

Could be micromanaged by the player (setting waypoints or designated areas and available emotes) or by a random script (NPC looks for an interactive object and uses it).
    Edited by wookiefriseur on August 7, 2018 3:15AM
  • HappyElephant
    HappyElephant
    ✭✭✭
    Roofs
    Doors
    Windows
    Walls with doors/windows for different race styles
    Floors
  • wookiefriseur
    wookiefriseur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roofs
    Doors
    Windows
    Floors

+Ladders :)
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Patros wrote: »
    Roofs
    Doors
    Windows
    Floors

+Ladders :)

And different types of ladders! My friend has the erstwhile sanctuary and there is a 'secret' stone pool (imagine a jacuzzi sized pool) in it, with nice edges to place towels (or folded leather stacks!) bubble bath potions, drinks/glasses, skooma bubbler, and candles for example, but no way to get back up to the main house other than porting back to them/their house!

There should be rope ladders, wooden ones, stone/cobblestone/spiral etc paths of steps, and more!
  • Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh yes, I've seen someone use some of the Alinor building pieces to make a veranda that leads down to that pool, with a Dibella statue. It's very nice! The Argonia crosshatch lattice works pretty well for climbing up and down.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Brigda wrote: »
    Ahhh yes, I've seen someone use some of the Alinor building pieces to make a veranda that leads down to that pool, with a Dibella statue. It's very nice! The Argonia crosshatch lattice works pretty well for climbing up and down.

OOH really!? If you can get screens, please post! I'd love to show my friend!
  • butternutbutt
    butternutbutt
    ✭✭
    I like think of my houses as guild houses for my 10 characters and would love to be able to place them all inside. I don’t know how impossible it would be but to have them all in various places, positions, animations etc. would really liven housing up and make it feel less generic. I already put the three npc assistants in there but they’re so generic and I’d rather have my own characters.