The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Rebuilding & Looking for New Members

• Ammogirl1119
    I will send an invite as soon as I get home!!
  • ALambdaFunction
    ALambdaFunction
    Soul Shriven
    GT: ALambdaFunction

Looking for a socially active guild to do just about anything that ESO has, from dungeons to PVP!
    <--- I Am An Anonymous Function --->
  • Ammogirl1119
    I will send and invite!
  • Ammogirl1119
    Recruiting is going great and we have already scheduled a couple of trials runs and frequently have people in chat! Drop your GT below if you want to check us out!
  • belangrijk1
    Is this on the Nord America Server or Europe?

• Ammogirl1119
    North America.
  • Hail_Yourself
    I’d love to join. My husband and I share an account. I specialize in crafting and he specializes in thieving and killing. We switch off when each is required. We’ve been looking for a good PvE focused guild. We play everyday and want to lend our talents to a welcoming and supportive guild. If you deem us worthy, please send us an invite. Our gamer tag is Hail Yourself. Thank you for your time.
    Edited by Hail_Yourself on July 7, 2018 5:46AM
  • Ninja_Echo
    Hi I've left one guild alr :)
    GT: II Xcstasy II
  • Ammogirl1119
    I will send invites!
  • Ammogirl1119
    Invites will be sent!
  • OngoingAgony
    Add me
    GT: Ongoing Agony
  • Ammogirl1119
    Invite sent!
  • Ammogirl1119
    We could use a few more DPS and tanks for fills in trials runs :-)
  • Ammogirl1119
    We are still going strong and looking for all roles. We have trials at least weekly if we can fill the group and also run social events just for fun! Shoot me a message if you would like to check us out!
    Edited by Ammogirl1119 on August 2, 2018 11:37PM
  • AeyaVi
    AeyaVi
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm a low level new player but I'm fairly active and getting the hang of my DPS mag sorc. If youll have me I'm interested in joining! My xbox gt is WCEpi
  • imvirus
    imvirus
    Soul Shriven
    imvirus16
  • Ammogirl1119
    Invite sent!
  • Zimmyhd95
    Zimmyhd95
    Soul Shriven
    Your guild sounds really cool. I would like to join to be able to open up the game a little more and have some people to run with in the game. My gt is inhabitedzimmy and my name in the game is confushis
  • Ammogirl1119
    Invite sent
  • larry0007
    larry0007
    Soul Shriven
    Wraith0007 is my GT, im looking for a casual guild.
  • Ammogirl1119
    Invite sent!
  • redbeard_howard
    would love an invite. gt: redbeard howard
  • acaraba2
    acaraba2
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking to join guild to start working on Trials. Since I am new to trials I looking for a guild that is still running Hel Ra and AA consistently.

I only have 1 character atm , a cp 487 stamina dk dps.

My gamertag: acaraba2

if your still recruiting.
  • Reaver999
    Reaver999
    ✭✭✭
    I'm rather new to the game and looking for an active guild.

Gamertag: ll n33n33 ll
  • Ammogirl1119
    Invites sent!
  • zerfius
    zerfius
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, really new to the game, but would like to join. GT King Brick
  • SlayDem
    SlayDem
    Soul Shriven
    Just got back into the game and would like to join the guild. GT: WhosPanoramic
  • gnxperfection
    gnxperfection
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Just got back into the game as well and was looking for a Guild of any size but active to join. I look forward with getting to know everyone and contributing to the guild as much as I can. my GT is GnX PerFecTioN and I'm a tank. id love to get in and meet with you and all other members so we can run dungeons together! im also a master alchemist if that means anything :sweat_smile:
  • ChurninButta
    Invites sent!
  • Hordemasterr
    GT - Hordemasterr please Inv, I mainly tank