The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sotha Sil (EU PC)

• Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xarcus wrote: »
    Just wanna say thx red zerg, for 295k deftick on morning at rayles.

I see your 295k AP tick and raise you a 320k AP tick for the Roebeck defense against the red horde this morning.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    Xarcus wrote: »
    Just wanna say thx red zerg, for 295k deftick on morning at rayles.

I see your 295k AP tick and raise you a 320k AP tick for the Roebeck defense against the red horde this morning.

haha yeah I was here too :P
    then at ash 105k ^^' Nice morning

Edited by Xarc on July 28, 2018 10:42AM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 320k was nice
  • Wikter_Bravo
    Wikter_Bravo
    ✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    Hi, im looking for the azura forum, which way do i go from here?

back in time?

I am always living in the past
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dumb bananas zerging everything
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    SilverWF wrote: »

Sir, I think you misspelled Ebonheart Pact, but not 100% sure, haven't been in game for a while..so don't know what is going on.
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only AP/Ranks mattered. -sigh-
    wtb smth cool to buy for ap
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    If only AP/Ranks mattered. -sigh-
    wtb smth cool to buy for ap

U can buy my smile by sending me golden rings and necklaces. It's pretty cool :D
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SilverWF wrote: »

Sir, I think you misspelled Ebonheart Pact, but not 100% sure, haven't been in game for a while..so don't know what is going on.

All factions are in full zerg mode to celebrate Midyear Zerg'em.

The EP zergs are not much larger than usual, but DC also manages to pile up quite a blob (to wipe at Roe mg).
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

• Croucamp
    Croucamp
    ✭✭
    Hey guys! I would like to keep a healthy and constructive discussion about our dear campaign, and couldn’t help but notice that this thread has died off a bit, so I thought why not add some new fuel to keep it alive.

So, how come EP are winning at this moment? I thought especially DC and their powerful and organised groups excel at fighting outnumbered but now with even populations in the night (all medium the nights I’ve played) something feels odd and doesn’t add up! Shouldn’t it be even easier fighting equal numbers when it’s easy fighting outnumbered? I thought the scoring in last campaigns had nothing to do with low pop bonus and dead campaigns at night. Wasn’t it all strategic plays and smart moves?

Best regards,

Pact Hero Croucamp and his wolf hat
    Triggered Tryhards
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We at DC find it below our condition to use siege weapons.

It's much more efficient to light attack the wooden gates with our mighty bows and run around an outpost or castle in the hope of sloading down the scouts till the main armies teleport and wipe us out.

If on the off-chance we do decide to attack a postern with our cold fire ballistas, Malacath forbid it should be on a strategically superior position - say the northern sides of Chalman or Aleswell with their brilliant chokepoints.
    No!
    We find it more honourable to feed our enemies AP by splatting against their scattershots, fire trebs and cold fire ballistas on each and every maingate Cyrodiil has to offer.

We smurfs are the ocean.
    Wave by wave we crash against the walls, eroding them with time-tested endurance.
    Watch out for the tsunami - in the end, all will be blue.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roemania

Roemania

ROEMANIA

ROEMANIA!!!!!
    Meh, I'll stick with Chal.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

• Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    roemania

Roemania

ROEMANIA

ROEMANIA!!!!!
    Meh, I'll stick with Chal.

There can be no such thing as Roemania.

It is a well-known fact that just as Chalman, Roebeck is a native DC castle.
    Edited by Arthg on August 2, 2018 6:22AM
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    Arthg wrote: »

It's much more efficient to light attack the wooden gates with our mighty bows and run around an outpost or castle in the hope of sloading down the scouts till the main armies teleport and wipe us out.

If on the off-chance we do decide to attack a postern with our cold fire ballistas, Malacath forbid it should be on a strategically superior position - say the northern sides of Chalman or Aleswell with their brilliant chokepoints.
    No!
    We find it more honourable to feed our enemies AP by splatting against their scattershots, fire trebs and cold fire ballistas on each and every maingate Cyrodiil has to offer.

We smurfs are the ocean.
    Wave by wave we crash against the walls, eroding them with time-tested endurance.

Had to login to givethis an awesome! If only I culd give 10 more lol
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭

No!

We smurfs are the ocean.

i shot a coldfire thing (treb? stone?...idk) at a wall at least twice the other day and then i got zerged

/story
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montjie wrote: »

No!

We smurfs are the ocean.

Had to login to givethis an awesome! If only I culd give 10 more lol

I was tough to my azure brethren, though.

Yesterday had set out to be a good day for the Covenant, with streamlined conquests of keeps deep into the crimson usurpator's territory, thanks to snappy guerrilla tactics and in spite of us being heavily outnumbered.

Then there was this epic defence of Chalman, where swarms of red gnats got squashed by our cold fire ballistas.
    AP flowed in, but what a boring, boring left-clicking gameplay.
    Of course, I got error 307'ed mid-fight, and when I came back on the server the juicy 144K D-tick was very much gone.

Before that, though, this self-gimping Orc who refuses to use proc sets had lost 532 duels.
    Zaaned. Sloaded. Vipered. Grothdarred. Calduurioned. O the L2P issues!
    This is not mentioning being ultidumped 15 to 1. Cold fired and scattershotted in the middle of the countryside.
    Meatbagged and tea-bagged by zerging proctards with no street creds.

But all of this is nothing compared to the terrible, o so unfair and unheard of setback we suffered.
    In a brave, fast and synchronised move, DC pushed and pushed and made emp during prime time.
    At long last the only worthy faction of the entire galaxy was rewarded with ultimate and legitimate dominance over the universe.
    But this wasn't meant to last, as in an unprecedented turn of events, the Emperor, apparently a "PvE n00b who wanted the dye and costume" (as recorded in the Zone Chat Chronicles), abdicated.

DC's efforts had earned them nothing.

Anyway. Proc on.
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    Croucamp wrote: »
    Hey guys! I would like to keep a healthy and constructive discussion about our dear campaign, and couldn’t help but notice that this thread has died off a bit, so I thought why not add some new fuel to keep it alive.

So, how come EP are winning at this moment? I thought especially DC and their powerful and organised groups excel at fighting outnumbered but now with even populations in the night (all medium the nights I’ve played) something feels odd and doesn’t add up! Shouldn’t it be even easier fighting equal numbers when it’s easy fighting outnumbered? I thought the scoring in last campaigns had nothing to do with low pop bonus and dead campaigns at night. Wasn’t it all strategic plays and smart moves?

Best regards,

Pact Hero Croucamp and his wolf hat

Nah man, moved to other campaigns during midyear that are not that packed with pve-ers... Plus, i didnt see any even numbers yet XD Just EP fill up that pop lock at about 9 AM now instead of 12-1 so that they cap everything faster with all the Skyrim roleplayers :P DC remains 2-3 bars except primetime for 3-4-5 hours and up until 1-2AM EP remains pop locked XD those ilambris proc throughout the night... But it has already been reduced from 4k difference (2 days ago) to 1.9k difference now as pve-ers and numbers are reducing for EP and the true Pact pvp skill shines. But yeah, a midyear mayhem campaing is a lost cause campaign haha

Pact can have it if they want/can :D
    Edited by angeleda on August 5, 2018 2:04AM
  • The_Camper
    The_Camper
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So, how come EP are winning at this moment? I thought especially DC and their powerful and organised groups excel at fighting outnumbered but now with even populations in the night

Don't you dare question the intellect and the ability of the DC faction. map right now. best scroll placements ever.

sz2wUjF.jpg

Edited by The_Camper on August 9, 2018 3:03AM
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait did DC place the scrolls so near AD and EP, so that they dont run till the scroll gates, when DC has no population during morning/lunch/afternoon?
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather get the 2 missing skyshards than worry about scrolls. ;)
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Camper wrote: »

So, how come EP are winning at this moment? I thought especially DC and their powerful and organised groups excel at fighting outnumbered but now with even populations in the night

Don't you dare question the intellect and the ability of the DC faction. map right now. best scroll placements ever.

sz2wUjF.jpg

They waited until nobody watched the gates, I stood there for some time after it opened, but nobody dared to come through and we got bored. I always thought, DC were such brave fighters. :confused::lol:
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    i'm not sure if he was roleplaying or just being himself
    sure gives a whole new meaning to calling someone a pos
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »

this is gold
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »

oh god lol ^^
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    A bit of self-advertisment, hope u will enjoy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt5IE84YLdk
    Edited by Jaxaxo on August 13, 2018 9:02AM
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt5IE84YLdk

nice video;)
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭

Good video Jack. Also that is why i can't run with Triggered Tryhards that much: you clean up the red zergs, I clean up the yellow zergs (*presses wings*): it is good synergy.
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭

Good video Jack. Also that is why i can't run with Triggered Tryhards that much: you clean up the red zergs, I clean up the yellow zergs (*presses wings*): it is good synergy.

still missing a bit on ep for new rank, maybe will join u :3
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    maybe will join u :3

Tonight I will be online ;)
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭

sometimes we are packing up yellows too. To be sure that even more people gets triggered :*
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.