Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How ZOS could make all the money

Gnortranermara
Gnortranermara
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey, you! Yeah, you: the person that works for the ZOS marketing team. How would you like a huge holiday bonus this year? You could get your kid a pony or pay off those student loans or something. Lemme help you with that:

1000 Crowns - Cosmetic Pack: Hair Colors
1000 Crowns - Cosmetic Pack: Skin Tones
2500 Crowns - Cosmetic Pack: Racial Appearance

Bam. You're welcome.

How ZOS could make all the money 52 votes

YES! I WILL SPEND ALL THE CROWNS!
26%
AlienSlofRadianceEvilKiwiSomewhereLadyNalcaryaFischblutGnortranermaraPwooSickleCiderVahlyanceChaos2088KiyakotariSaeralyhnAnel1185 14 votes
Maybe. I'd buy one or two of those.
36%
MarginisHanokihsMixSheezabeastDanteYodaEasily_LostRunsmax_onlyEthyarionKeldheirFroilKalik_GoldTonyRockaroniEnemorianaWrathOfInnosDas_CoHappyLittleTreeganj1234Starlock 19 votes
Nah, not interested.
32%
DanikatJasonSilverSpringSilverWFKhipuDelgentmitebaDestaiCadburyWhite wabbitYamiKurukuE7216playerkiller247shaielzafineWildRaptorXweedgeniusMintaka5ashkir 17 votes
This poll is biased and you can find my special butterfly opinion posted below.
3%
Charliff1966MerlinPendragon 2 votes
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Those sound great, but sadly Zeni lost me at Sload. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Long_Jon_Nefty
    Lost me at full stam bar- non breakable rune cage.
    #nerfallsorcs

• Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want red hair
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd grab those in a heartbeat. I love to change my characters' appearances on a whim, depending on my mood at the time. I have all the hairstyles, tattoo packs, etc already and use them all the time.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a barbershop option in-game for gold. Dreaming is free, right?
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    I would pay 1000 Crowns for black hair dye for my Altmer characters
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • Keldheir
    Keldheir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd buy the hair colours. But they better include black hair for Altmer.
    PC EU
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zos could make a lot of money if the reskinned warden and sorcerer pets to other animals and creatures...

Instantly rich af
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class change and account wide everything would be nice to
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This post made me smile.....thank you very mucho :)
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nah, not interested.
    No. This game is already overmonetized. Way too much character customization is locked behind paywalls that should just be in the character creation.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I 100% agree that we should have hair colours (standard and new ones!) and skin tones available without having to pay for a Token to remake the entire character.

If by Cosmetic Pack: Racial appearance you mean you look like another race while playing a race you don't look like...I don't think this will fly. Largely due racial passives being linked to which race you chose and that race probably being identifiable by look.
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    If by Cosmetic Pack: Racial appearance you mean you look like another race while playing a race you don't look like...I don't think this will fly. Largely due racial passives being linked to which race you chose and that race probably being identifiable by look.

Yes, that's what I mean. A lot of people want to decouple race from passives, and this would be a way to do it using existing systems without any complicated changes. It would require the least dev resources to implement, and it is already monetized.

I don't think the "identifiable by look" argument really holds water. Polymorphs can already over-ride racial appearances, so those cues can already be removed from a character if you want. And covering up our gear with costumes/outfits already hides other cues. I don't think character appearance cues have played a role in balance decisions previously and I don't think they should here, either.