Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fang Lair Cadervous Bear still bugged

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
During combat with the wolf pact boss, they will for some reason all disappear and the fight will restart. This fight is bad enough with a thousand mechanics going on, at least de bug this fight to avoid unnecessary restarts. Kind of ridiculous to be releasing new content when old content is still bugged don't you think?
Ad Victoriam!
  • Cage_Lizardman
    Cage_Lizardman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/404130/first-boss-fang-lair-bugged
    Yeah fix this one already.

If you avoid using certain pets like netch/shades it's still possible to do it though.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just came to this part of the forum to see if there was a post on this. My group was struggling with this boss fight to begin with, but to make matters worse it completely reset on us at least twice. The first time we were annoyed but figured someone must have strayed too far into the grass or something... then it happened AGAIN and we were straight bewildered. We were all stacked close together fighting the bear and then BOOM, it disappeared and everything reset. We eventually just abandoned the dungeon. Seriously, wtf.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah its kinda sad when an encounter that is heavily DPS focused removes class DPS buffs.
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hesobad wrote: »
    During combat with the wolf pact boss, they will for some reason all disappear and the fight will restart. This fight is bad enough with a thousand mechanics going on, at least de bug this fight to avoid unnecessary restarts. Kind of ridiculous to be releasing new content when old content is still bugged don't you think?

it's the unttackable pet that grabs agro. Warden netch for instance is a classic
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man i must be lucky because I've done that fight probably over 100 times (quite a few with 1 or more pet sorcs) and never had that happen even though others have told me about it happening to them. Hope they get it sorted out.