The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I installed DD-WRT in my router. What settings should i use to improve my latency in game?

EddDoloroso
EddDoloroso
Soul Shriven
Hi guys, its my first post in the forum! Sorry for bad english, im brazilian and its been difficult to play ESO with the high latency. In another games like CSGO its fine, and tests in sites too.

So, these days i have installed DD-WRT in my router TL-WR841N, and im curious about what settings should i set for getting the better and the greatest experience in ESO, talking in terms about connectivity... Any help is welcome, im trying to play pvp to clean my mind because im very anxious in my life, plus the OCD, and playing helps me forget about these things, so you are very welcome!

Thanks!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get a little to help by turning on Port Triiggering for the ports the game uses. Search ports in the Support section here.

Note, there is also port forwarding which is similar but more complicated to set up. Do the triggering option
    Edited by Nestor on August 2, 2018 8:05PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SlippyCheeze
    SlippyCheeze
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys, its my first post in the forum! Sorry for bad english, im brazilian and its been difficult to play ESO with the high latency. In another games like CSGO its fine, and tests in sites too.

So, these days i have installed DD-WRT in my router TL-WR841N, and im curious about what settings should i set for getting the better and the greatest experience in ESO, talking in terms about connectivity... Any help is welcome, im trying to play pvp to clean my mind because im very anxious in my life, plus the OCD, and playing helps me forget about these things, so you are very welcome!

Thanks!

There is almost nothing that your router can do to improve network performance for ESO. The only possible case is if your latency is caused by large downloads, in which case the "quality of service" settings may help somewhat, but not all that much.

In general, this is not a useful tool for trying to fix the problem.
  • CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Either use a VPN or Move close to ZOS servers.