Maintenance for the week of December 17:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – December 17
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance - December 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance - December 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance - December 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Max stamina sets and how high can you get it?

BuyMe500Pugs_Please
I've been running a lot of random dungeons lately and now have a full set of hulking draugr as well as bone pirate. I'm just curious as to how high ones stamina pool could get with these paired with a 1pc selene and 1pc domihaus on maybe a sorcerer with bound and either redguard or imperial?

This would just be for fun, but how viable are max stamina builds?

Best Answers

• Swen_von_Walhallion
    cca 60k on my imperial templar with dreagh + pirate + selene in WW form and camoran drink. Its PvP and its viable :D
    Adraria Argentum Draco - Stamina DDTempar
    Arcaona Regina Victoriae - Tank Templar
    Misawa Yoshike - Magika Healer/DPS Templar
    Magatra Blackwolf - Dragonknight Tank
    Anw´enwen Kuroi Kage - Stamina DD Nightblade
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came here looking to make myself feel better for having 34k stam, I regret my decision.
  • DrInsanity666
    DrInsanity666
    ✭✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »
    Stamsorcs with 45-50k were a thing at some point, but generally it's nor really viable right now.

High stam is viable as anything they effect heals and ultra tooltip more then damage same for magicka with the addition of the shields. More resource is more damage. And over all the different I'm damage ability tooltip isn't large when stacking damage and stamina.

Also stacking resource is much easier to do.