The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Max stamina sets and how high can you get it?

BuyMe500Pugs_Please
I've been running a lot of random dungeons lately and now have a full set of hulking draugr as well as bone pirate. I'm just curious as to how high ones stamina pool could get with these paired with a 1pc selene and 1pc domihaus on maybe a sorcerer with bound and either redguard or imperial?

This would just be for fun, but how viable are max stamina builds?

Best Answers

• FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamsorcs with 45-50k were a thing at some point, but generally it's nor really viable right now.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
    Answer ✓
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    45.6k on my sorc, still perfectly viable.
    Edited by Sparr0w on July 30, 2018 1:28PM
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
    Answer ✓
  • Swen_von_Walhallion
    cca 60k on my imperial templar with dreagh + pirate + selene in WW form and camoran drink. Its PvP and its viable :D
    Adraria Argentum Draco - imperial Stamplar
    Bevdyen Tus Ntxhuav - Orc Stamplar
    Celestun Ira Dei- Imperial Tankplar
    Halldis Rautt Höfuð- Nord Tankplar
    Misawa Yoshike - Breton Healplar
    Lae'ozhael - Dunmer Magplar
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came here looking to make myself feel better for having 34k stam, I regret my decision.
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »
    Stamsorcs with 45-50k were a thing at some point, but generally it's nor really viable right now.

High stam is viable as anything they effect heals and ultra tooltip more then damage same for magicka with the addition of the shields. More resource is more damage. And over all the different I'm damage ability tooltip isn't large when stacking damage and stamina.

Also stacking resource is much easier to do.