Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Experienced player CP 500 Looking for a guild to do Dungeons and Trials with.

darthsage
darthsage
✭✭
Experienced player coming back from 6th month break looking for cool, down to earth people to play dungeons and trials with. Haven't played any of the new dungeons since Horns of the Reach So I don't know any of the strats for them and I'm looking for a good guild willing to run them and teach me. I've also completed a couple of vet trials in the past but it would be great to run more of them. I'm on Xbox NA server, master crafter and have 4 CP 500 characters. GT:DarthSage
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Fairy Tail Guild would love to have you. My Gt is daishin15
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    If you are new to trials, looking to get into trials (22k dps Craglorn)( 32kdps on 6mil for HM and above), or want to run vet trials. Ebonheart Defenders is looking for friendly team oriented players. We run Monday, Thursday, Friday Saturday gat 845est plus we run several normals. We have plenty of knowledge players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics . We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP in VIVEC and other events. We use the band App communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico
    darthsage wrote: »
    Experienced player coming back from 6th month break looking for cool, down to earth people to play dungeons and trials with. Haven't played any of the new dungeons since Horns of the Reach So I don't know any of the strats for them and I'm looking for a good guild willing to run them and teach me. I've also completed a couple of vet trials in the past but it would be great to run more of them. I'm on Xbox NA server, master crafter and have 4 CP 500 characters. GT:DarthSage

• Caesar Sagius
    Caesar Sagius
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Everyone.

Are you a new player looking for a home?
    Someone who has been around the block but looking for that group to get you to the next level?
    An experienced player who loves trials but just can't seem to find that right group? (Or even never had the chance but want to give it a go)
    Someone looking for some comrades in Cyrodil or for some Sewer stomping?

Then welcome to Animal Haus. From experienced vet trials runners to Imperial City Sewer dwellers, we have a bit if everything. We are an Xbox NA guild with players who have been in since the beginning. An 18 and up social guild that believes gaming is better when you do it with friends and you get out what you put in. We are looking to add new and experienced players who play for fun and who play to get the most out of the game.

You get five guild slots. Give us one of them and find out if we're right for you.

Please message Caesar Sagius or Darth Bell for an invite or any other questions you may have.