The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for an advanced pve guild

CrunchyBrownie5
Looking to do the more difficult vet trials and my goal is to get the skin in all of the trials. I am willing to slowly progress or get dropped in a trial by fire type of deal. I can do any role. My current solo dps on a pet sorc is with crusher and ele provided to me is 39.6k otherwise I am willing to work on any role that is advised to me.

I do request that 90% of the guild has a mic and can pass 35k dps solo parse. My gamer tag is what my username is here
"Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched the alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is the shamanic dance in the waterfall. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering it's a feather bed." -Terence McKenna

Gamertag: CrunchyBrownie5
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Looking to do the more difficult vet trials and my goal is to get the skin in all of the trials. I am willing to slowly progress or get dropped in a trial by fire type of deal. I can do any role. My current solo dps on a pet sorc is with crusher and ele provided to me is 39.6k otherwise I am willing to work on any role that is advised to me.

I do request that 90% of the guild has a mic and can pass 35k dps solo parse. My gamer tag is what my username is here

Hi there, if you are still looking, Wretched Legion is still looking to add more DPS to our Core Group. We have completed VMoL on several occasions and are now looking at starting our VHoF progression. Please let me know and I can get you further information.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭

What Trials experience do you have?