The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.3 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

My resources are lower on pts right now, is this a bug? (SOLVED)

• drummindrummer
    drummindrummer
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, that was part of the loss as well I forgot to add that into my last comment. But all of my skills are still doing 200~ dps less because of the lost max mag. Oh well

edit: berserker uptime around 60-65% on both live and pts. so that's not the cause of it. uptime on fire enchant was a little lower
    Edited by drummindrummer on August 6, 2018 12:41AM
    Options
  • drummindrummer
    drummindrummer
    ✭✭✭
    I have since however found out how to make up the damage I lost by playing around with new enchantments. But I'm not convinced it will do well in AOE situations when I'm trying to damage a boss.
    Edited by drummindrummer on August 5, 2018 11:14PM
    Options
  • skinnycheeks
    skinnycheeks
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try a respec scroll from the crown store and remove your mages guild passives and then put them back. I reported a bug previously like this but might still be broken.
    Options
  • drummindrummer
    drummindrummer
    ✭✭✭
    I did actually try that in my previous attempts. We have discovered that it is actually a fix for an unintended gain to resources while using blue food that was introduced in summerset
    Edited by drummindrummer on August 6, 2018 11:23AM
    Options
  • Varxent
    Varxent
    ✭✭
    I'm sure someone has mentioned this already but, If you have a poison on either of your weapons take them off and re-apply your food. If I apply food while I have a poison on my bars I lose about 1k HP or Stam.
    @varxent PC/NA @varxent1 PC/EU

EP - AVA 32 - Dark Deal - Stamina Sorcerer
    DC - AVA 31 - Major Vitality - Stamina Dragonknight
    EP - AVA 29 - Class Discussion Discord - Magicka Warden
    EP - AVA 19 - Alliance Points - Stamina Necromancer
    EP - AVA 22 - Information Broker - Stamina Templar
    EP - AVA 18 - Vykosa - Stamina Dragonknight
    EP - AVA 16 - Siphoning Attacks - Magicka Nightblade

Bloodsport
    Former ANIMOSITY
    Options
  • drummindrummer
    drummindrummer
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your feedback everyone. But this thread is solved. It is a fix for a previous bug that was introduced in summerset
    Options