The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Novice player desperately searching for the One (a Guild to join)

Marslakoo
Marslakoo
Soul Shriven
Hi,

I'm looking for a guild. Okay, actually The Guild. The one that is perfect for me.

I am still fairly new to the game and definitely not a hardcore player, mostly PvE - well I haven't tried PvP at all but I might one day.

What am I looking for?
Fellow heroes for multiplayer content - dungeons, delves, bosses... I usually just mind my own business in the game, sometimes I join to totally random heroes for group events when I'm in the right place at the right moment. Well that's one strategy, though sometimes would be fun to do these things not on an ad-hoc style and how to put it... do it with people that you share a kind of a bond? I know it's only a membership but I guess you get to know each other along the way.

A tiny bit of socialization. Usually I'm not in the mood for in-game talking but once in a while I would like to chat with people or take part in social events. Maybe even make some new friends? A part of me would love to find some friends online but with my low level communication skills... Let just say it doesn't help. :D Oh and I don't have microphone and don't planning either to purchase one at the moment.

And a little bit of trading. At this stage I don't think I would make gigantic amount of gold from what I have to offer, but every now an then I stumble upon items (usually all kind of crafting recipes) or crafting resources that I don't need but I could sell to those who need it and yes, maybe for a bit better price then the NPC merchants' would give.

About me and my hero candidate

My character is called Beebohr ba'Nut and she is a nightblade wood elf , a bit chaotic since I don't have much experience in MMORPGs, and I'm sure I made a few not so bright decisions during the 29 levels I achieved. Definitely not a tank or healer, that leaves me with DPS but I'm not the best one at the moment. Our main weapon is bow. I don't know what is this thing with me and the bows. I usually end up with bows in RPG games. One of my goals in the game to achieve master crafting in... well everything? Maybe that's just stupid. I know. Would be much easier to focus on 1 or 2. I am really looking forward crafting furniture.

As I mentioned I am into PvE and don't have a lot of time to play. To be honest I don't want this game to become anything like a second job, I don't want to feel any pressure to sign in just because I have to do this and that otherwise I'm out of my Guild. I don't mind minimal conditions or requirements, but I don't want to spend my whole logged in session spending with pursuing those goals. Sometimes I only have time to do the crafting writs and collect the daily rewards. Or I don't even log in for a few days.

I'm from Hungary. I have a 7-year-old daughter, a job, bjj training 3 times a week, other games (board games too) to play and plenty of other things to do besides ESO. I like the game though, that's why I'd like to take it to the next level. :)

I hope I can find a guild I fit in! I made some research but the one I liked the most turned out to be on an other server. That's my luck. On the other hand it's nice to hear recommendations from those who had spent sometime in the recommended guilds.

Thanks in advance!
  • KINGSNOWCAT
    KINGSNOWCAT
    Soul Shriven
    Casual Rascals is a good guild just have to log in at least once a month i also have one but its fairly new so wont bother recommending that one LMAO
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can be a member in 5 guilds... so you don't have to search for The One ;)

And it seems there is at least one Hungarian guild recruiting. Egy próbát megérhet, nem? :)
  • Marslakoo
    Marslakoo
    Soul Shriven
    Casual Rascals is a good guild just have to log in at least once a month i also have one but its fairly new so wont bother recommending that one LMAO

Thanks for the recommendation. :smile: I'll check it out.
    Ydrisselle wrote: »
    You can be a member in 5 guilds... so you don't have to search for The One ;)

And it seems there is at least one Hungarian guild recruiting. Egy próbát megérhet, nem? :)

Yeah, I know. I was prepared to join at least two guilds (trading + one with more social events) but if there are any requirements it's less trouble to deal with one then several. Would be fun to join a Hungarian guild but seems like they are more focused on the end-game content. And I am definitely far away from that. XD Azért köszi. :blush: