The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO+ subscription time remaining in-game accessible to addons?

SlippyCheeze
SlippyCheeze
✭✭✭
G'day. It looks like there is no way in-game to determine the remaining time of the ESO+ subscription. The buff doesn't have duration information, and the handful of API calls used in the store, etc, are just boolean: "am I ESO+, or no."

It would be great if there was a way to get the remaining time, so that it could be automatically displayed by addons; I'd like to have some idea when my next subscription tick will be, and thus when I'll see crowns come in. I'd rather that was automatically managed and in-game, so this request.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can see that from the account page here.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SlippyCheeze
    SlippyCheeze
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    You can see that from the account page here.

Absolutely! I can also track it manually, and honestly, just by watching the crowns roll in. I'm sorry that I wasn't clearer: there are a bunch of ways to do this right now, I'd just like to be able to have it on my "status of things" bar in-game because ... honestly, because of no especially good reason. :)

So, yeah. It isn't that I have no idea, it is that I just want this thing because I want the details to be perfect on the infobar. :)