Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA megaserver for maintenance – May 24, 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC) – 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/475853/
Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

ESO+ subscription time remaining in-game accessible to addons?

SlippyCheeze
SlippyCheeze
✭✭✭
G'day. It looks like there is no way in-game to determine the remaining time of the ESO+ subscription. The buff doesn't have duration information, and the handful of API calls used in the store, etc, are just boolean: "am I ESO+, or no."

It would be great if there was a way to get the remaining time, so that it could be automatically displayed by addons; I'd like to have some idea when my next subscription tick will be, and thus when I'll see crowns come in. I'd rather that was automatically managed and in-game, so this request.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    Community Ambassador
    You can see that from the account page here.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"

• SlippyCheeze
    SlippyCheeze
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    You can see that from the account page here.

Absolutely! I can also track it manually, and honestly, just by watching the crowns roll in. I'm sorry that I wasn't clearer: there are a bunch of ways to do this right now, I'd just like to be able to have it on my "status of things" bar in-game because ... honestly, because of no especially good reason. :)

So, yeah. It isn't that I have no idea, it is that I just want this thing because I want the details to be perfect on the infobar. :)