Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

2 handed passive "Heavy Weapons" and Werewolf

AweBiTr
AweBiTr
✭✭
Hello guys. When u become a werewolf when character have 2 handed mace, werewolf's atacks will ignore 20% of armor? 2 handed Axe dont need? Cause werewolf's light atacks have 100% deal bleed damage or it somehow work onother way? Thanks!
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Weapon passives do not carry over to wolf form
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »

Seconded, sometimes I wish weapon Passives could carry over, but that’s just me, but really I wish that “physical weapons expert” could affect werewolf form light & Heavy Attacks too.

Increases the damage of your Light and Heavy Attacks with Werewolf claws*, bows, daggers, swords, axes, and maces by [0-35]%.

(*werewolf claws are to indicate that it should affect light and heavy attacks in werewolf form so to speak, or at least affect Unarmed characters.)
    If you see me anywhere. Know that I am sitting back with a bag of popcorn, watching as ESO burns the goodwill of its player base with practices that only disrespects the players time like it did to me and many others...

If a game does not respect your time, best thing to do is move on from it and find something else.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »

Seconded, sometimes I wish weapon Passives could carry over, but that’s just me, but really I wish that “physical weapons expert” could affect werewolf form light & Heavy Attacks too.

Increases the damage of your Light and Heavy Attacks with Werewolf claws*, bows, daggers, swords, axes, and maces by [0-35]%.

(*werewolf claws are to indicate that it should affect light and heavy attacks in werewolf form so to speak, or at least affect Unarmed characters.)

Physical weapons expert does increase wolf light attacks.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • AweBiTr
    AweBiTr
    ✭✭

Thanks
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

While weapon passives do not carry over, some few class passives do. Sorcs and then templars have the best left over passives that are not bound to using or slotting class skills.