Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Best stam class?

Liccao
Liccao
✭✭
Hii im an Agonian main player them alot.

I am looking for a class with nice sustain cuz Argonian dosent benefit on stam builds.
Can you awesome fellow players help find the right class for me. I know Redguard is the best but my love for lizards got me so I make one of them
Like Argonians for being Lizards so Awesome to acturly play as favorite fantacy race in a MMO

Main
Race: Argonian
Class: Warden
Name: Saliandros

• SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NB
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Liccao
    Liccao
    ✭✭
    So NB will be my best choise if I want go Stam on a char there dont benefit stam.

What weapon would you choose. 2h or DW as main hand I will use my Maelstrom bow on 2 bar
    Like Argonians for being Lizards so Awesome to acturly play as favorite fantacy race in a MMO

Main

• Sintao
    Sintao
    ✭✭✭
    Heya @Liccao

Nightblade is a good stamina class for DPS. Use medium armour. I would go bow on second bar and dual wield on main bar. If you want to do a role other than DPS then Dragon Knight and Templar can be made with Stam builds (or non-Magicka biulds actually) as well easily enough.
  • Liccao
    Liccao
    ✭✭
    Thanks @Sintao
    I made my a NB yesterday. Now I know that he have to came lvl 50. I already have a Maelstrom bow and have Ralequein. But if I dont want to go with Advancing Yokeda. are there other sets you can recommend? :smile:

Main

• Sintao
    Sintao
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Liccao

If you are levelling, simply use crafted sets (if you are in a guild, ask someone to help). In effect for now in the early levels use all training traits, and consider sets like 4 pieces of Night's silence and Shacklebreaker (for example), as a good all round set with decent Stamina bonuses.

If you have a 8-trait crafter, replace Night's Silence with Eternal Hunt.

Later levels (30+?) you'd consider sets like Hunding's Rage and so on.

• InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the main classes stamblades are the easy powered choice, ofc the other classes can be a fun challenge as stam too, and efficient, my personal preference is a stam warden though, awesome stam-slam-heal, that doesnt rely on being in combat, crit-lotus can get really nifty and so leeching vines if you use it right, awesome benefits from the wing-flap in dps mode (dmg boost, stam regen, major expedition), bear ulti can both minitank and do immense damage, the heal ulti is purr-able.

Test each, see what fits YOUR playstyle and preferences, we do have alot of character slots ;D
    Edited by InaMoonlight on August 1, 2018 1:27PM
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and i forgot to mention subterrainean assault, the trigger time is a bit painful, but immense psn area dmg + major breach isnt to be scoffed at at all :D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Actually_Goku
    Actually_Goku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade for burst damage - king of PVP damage.

Warden for a mix of burst and utility.

Dragonknight for decent damage, tankiest class in game. Worst burst damage, though. High skill ceiling.

Sorcerer for great damage, and great utility. It is the most reliant on weapon skills, though.

Templar is good in certain situations, and a very left-field option. Some of the best PVP’ers and duellists I’ve ever fought were stamina Templars.

The safest choice is Nightblade. You have a great toolkit, and your damage is top of the range for both PVP and PVE. You will be squishy, though.
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    Liccao wrote: »
    Hii im an Agonian main player them alot.

I am looking for a class with nice sustain cuz Argonian dosent benefit on stam builds.
    Can you awesome fellow players help find the right class for me. I know Redguard is the best but my love for lizards got me so I make one of them

PvP and pve is very difderent.

Aspects of pvp argonians are awesome with extra heal buff racial and alot of important utility skills will cost mag as stam user so the tri effect from pots n max mag helps too.

Commonly argonians go dk or warden as stams. You can do a nightmare too. Tri pots stack with racial passive for tri heal effect too.