Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does ESO Racially Stereotype too much.

• TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Marginis wrote: »
    Let's make this perfectly clear - Pacrooti is a scheming sleazebag, BUT, that is not because he's a Khajiit. It's just him personally that I want to throttle with his own tail. Khajiit in general I like.
    To be fair, who DOESN'T want to punch Pacrooti in the face? :|

Or kill him >:)
  • Ansuzgardaraivo
    No idea what problem you guys have with Pacrooti, maybe I'm still too new in this world.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to all of you, reading this thread was so much fun.
    Khaos Keraunos Kybernetos
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some Nords are depicted as drunk rabble rousers, some are not. I dont see an issue. As for Rigurt, well, if he was competent, we would not have a series of quests to do. Same with Bumnog, if he was not getting in over his head, we would not have those quests either.

There are helpless or incompetent or weak NPCs in the game, there has to be or we would not have a source of quests. The drunks in Skywatch arent Nords, but they are party animals just the same.

I think world has a good balance of NPC Tropes, both positive and negative.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea what problem you guys have with Pacrooti, maybe I'm still too new in this world.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to all of you, reading this thread was so much fun.

Pacrooti is a dirty, dirty scammer. Crown crates are terrible; he curates crown crates; therefore he's terrible.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Ansuzgardaraivo

Pacrooti is a dirty, dirty scammer. Crown crates are terrible; he curates crown crates; therefore he's terrible.

I never buy crown crates but I get them for free every now and then, therefore, I never had a reason to say they are terrible. I mean, you don't complain if it's free!
    Khaos Keraunos Kybernetos
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I never buy crown crates but I get them for free every now and then, therefore, I never had a reason to say they are terrible. I mean, you don't complain if it's free!

You do if you never get lucky while so many others do. It's like he's just taunting you with that feces-eating grin.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.