The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

It seems like limited time homes might be coming back during anniversary events

MLGProPlayer
MLGProPlayer
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
That is if Pariah's Pinnacle coming back for the Orsinium anniversary event is the start of a trend. Hopefully it is.
Edited by MLGProPlayer on July 30, 2018 11:48AM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I posted this in a couple of threads from people wanting Tel Galen, as I agree it's possible it could return (perhaps along with the Vivec Furnishing Pack) during an anniversary event for Morrowind. I realize we didn't have an anniversary event for it this past year, but now that it's a DLC and they're giving themselves some leeway on when they do "anniversary" events, we could see such an event for MW next year (hopefully). And if so, we could see Tel Galen's return.
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is if Pariah's Pinnacle coming back for the Orsinium anniversary event is the start of a trend. Hopefully it is.

Pariah's Pinnacle was not offered during last years Orsinium anniversary event. It was much later in the year.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimm13 wrote: »

Pariah's Pinnacle was not offered during last years Orsinium anniversary event. It was much later in the year.

Well yeah, because it came out after the event. But now they've brought it back for the event this year becauae it's located in Orsinium.

I'm hoping they do the same thing with the TG/DB/Morrowind homes for their anniversary events.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on August 1, 2018 12:54PM
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    I would LOVE the Tropical Hideaway to return and i'm sure i'm not alone in this matter.......
    This one likes to play.....