The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Invisibility should not equal Invunerability (and "miss vs dodge")

• KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos lacks the skill to make dots tick under cloak without break it.

If they every get the skill to you would need to give Nb a healing buff to compensate.
    Edited by KingJ on July 31, 2018 10:57PM
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If cloak didn't surpass dots then nb's would be melted by anything.

If you want your dots to hit a nb after they cloak then bring them out immediately, cloak is the most counterable skill in the game.

I think cfrag is
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So many counters to cloak. Tired of hearing about people who aren't willing to use them.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently it didn't used to suppress DoTs but because of that Cloak kept breaking so they suppressed DoTs in order to make it work effectively. I don't like it either.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »
    Zos lacks the skill to make dots tick under cloak without break it.

If they every get the skill to you would need to give Nb a healing buff to compensate.

Buffing Dark Cloak so that you can play stamblade non-stealth competitively would be wonderful.
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This feels like a bad idea but that maybe because the timing couldn’t be worse. We are at least for another two weeks in a major defile/DoT/sload meta and with only sloads scheduled to change in a meaningful way I think it would only empower the meta further and make the play style of cloak based StamNB more countered than it already is.