The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I call this "The Unkillable Tank Thats Not A Tank" PvP Bug.. pretty funny too

ItsNebula
ItsNebula
✭✭✭✭✭
Look at the screenshots..
Where? Bleakers. 2nd time its happened to me.
Both times were at bleakers. My friend has said it happened to him at Sej as well.

What does it do? Looks like a down wall with a door in it, but its not down.
You can just hop on in like i did, and if you stand in the middle of the "wall" youre unkillable.
I have a video thatll i might upload to YT of it and then link it here, depends on if im to lazy to or not.. but if im not, ill upload it and link it for a better over view.
Its a VERY rare bug i would assume, as the first time its happened was just about 2 days AFTER Summerset dropped. 2nd time being today. (Just about 10mins before this forum post)

@ZOS_MichaelServotte @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GaryA @Wrobbel

If you want more info feel free to ask.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS really needs to fix this bug.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep as I've heard players abusing this with this event on
  • aetherial_heavenn
    aetherial_heavenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    People have been reported and warned for this. It's not rare in vivec na ...has happened most days at bleakers and nickel. It allows a faction to enter and stealth up and bomb the other side because one side can enter but the other side sees a normal postern wall. (Means a faction can take the outpost without seiging )
    Quoted for truth
    "In my experience, the elite ones have not been very toxic, and the toxic ones not very elite." WrathOfInnos
  • ItsNebula
    ItsNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    ZOS really needs to fix this bug.

They really do, I see how now there would be a Zerg in a outpost but no walls down, looked like a Normal Wall down but a glitchy visual UI bug with the door up
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, .jpeg is a better format for pictures uploaded online, faster and less storage space on hosting sites. .png is a hog.

I'm actually having trouble loading your screenshots on my connection.
    I wish everybody knew this.
  • stevenskeens_ESO
    People have been reported and warned for this. It's not rare in vivec na ...has happened most days at bleakers and nickel. It allows a faction to enter and stealth up and bomb the other side because one side can enter but the other side sees a normal postern wall. (Means a faction can take the outpost without seiging )

Just a small band-aid unto the issue can be fully resolved, but players who enter this way can no longer capture the flags until one of the doors are down.