The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

how to get a code for eso, emails not being received

SadonBok
SadonBok
Soul Shriven
I bought the game on 18th of july this year spent about a week trying to download it with no luck because of slow internet a friend copied it for me and i put it in the proper place(normal folder structure).
I receive emails from tickets i have submitted, but not for game codes.
I have tried changing email address but no success.
I have submitted tickets and have only received stock answers which are on the website anyway.
I have paid for the game, registered an account but still cant play it.
Please rectify this problem as all i want to do is play the game i paid for.
  • SadonBok
    SadonBok
    Soul Shriven
    At last it works.
    Thank you to whoever it was that sorted it out :smile:
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SadonBok

You can view your game registration key by logging into your account page here and selecting "Billing History" from the left side of the page.

On this page, you will see product keys for all of your account's entitlements, including your purchased copy of the game.

Steam Users:
    • If you purchased your game through Steam after November 2016, you will not see a game key listed on this page.
    • If you purchased your game prior to November 2016 and applied your Steam key to your ESO account, you will see your key listed on this page.

If you are trying to log into The Elder Scrolls Online and have not received the authorization code for your PC, you should try the troubleshooting steps below:
    • Add "noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com" to your email account's list of approved e-mail senders.
    • Check your spam or junk mail folders.
    • If you are using Gmail with the Inbox categories feature, also check your Social folder.
    • If you are using a firewall or anti-virus, temporarily disable them before requesting a new code.

Due to a system backlog, there might be a delay in delivery of the authorization codes. With this in mind, please wait a while to receive your code. If you haven't received it after a few hours, please change your e-mail address under your account info and a new access code will be sent to you after you attempt to log-in again. If you are unable to change your e-mail successfully, please use this form to request an email change and be sure to include both your current and old email addresses in the description. We will then change your e-mail address on your ESO account and a new access code will be send to you after you attempt to log-in again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post