The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I get more damage from my stamplar ??

LordLomax
LordLomax
✭✭✭✭
How can I get more damage from my stamplar I think max is 10k damage I’m hitting . I’m cp412 Any recommendations ? Please advise !
Edited by LordLomax on July 30, 2018 6:12PM
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10k what?

10k dps on a target dummy? Target dummy dps doesn't mean much in pvp.

10k damage tooltip? For what abilities?

Are you hitting other players for 10k damage per spell or 10k dps in real-world scenarios? If that's the case then your damage is fine.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uuuum I tested it on a target dummy but I think I’m well below that in real world . What armor is best to use for pvp ? Eg juggernaut etc ? I’m a twin blade and bow prob I’m hAving is struggling big time to get players shields down esp sorcerers when I do I’m out stamina lol
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bone pirate + ravager + monster set (blood spawn/ troll king)
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bone pirate + ravager + monster set (blood spawn/ troll king)

Picking up that Gold ravager jewelry just for my Stamplar. So gudddddd
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viper Selene and sloads ftw
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m hoping to get bone pirate from golden vendor , do u mean ravager necklace to go with bone pirate ?
  • fred.thomsonb16_ESO
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=29925

use this build until you master it, DB is only cc you need. any questions pm me
    Edited by fred.thomsonb16_ESO on July 30, 2018 9:33PM
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only have 420 cp not 750 as in above does this make any difference? Where do I get that armor from ?
  • fred.thomsonb16_ESO
    Blackheart Haven dungeon for bone pirate and pirate skelly, Glirion the Redbeard's chest for shoulders, Mechanical Acuity is crafted in clockwork city (might need a guildy to craft it for you). Just increase CP as you go by the jump points you can find on Alcast's website here. Only need purple armour, tri stat/weapon/jewelery glyphs and weapons need to be gold, not too expensive.
    Edited by fred.thomsonb16_ESO on July 30, 2018 10:05PM
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited for bigger picture below , are the stats below Any good for a stamplar ?
    Edited by LordLomax on July 31, 2018 12:11AM
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    RznKZ3l.jpg
    Edited by LordLomax on July 31, 2018 12:10AM
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your wpn dmg is terrifyingly low.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    What’s the best way to up the weapon damage at the moment I have purple violets axe and dagger of agility plus bow of agility ??
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordLomax wrote: »
    What’s the best way to up the weapon damage at the moment I have purple violets axe and dagger of agility plus bow of agility ??

With bone pirate + dubious you should be able to put all weapon damage enchants on jewelry, plus balanced warrior, ravager proc + major brutality from 2h, etc.... you should be at 4.5k easily. I run ravager/ senche and can pull 5.5k wep damage easily.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordLomax wrote: »

You need to always have Gold weapons. Purple is a couple hundred less weapon damage at least.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Truly Bone Pirate + Ravager + Troll King will solve your problems. Ravager 2h greatsword nirnhorned on the front bar, Ravager sword and board on the back bar. Medium Troll King Head and Shoulder. two Ravager body pieces (chest, legs preferably), rest of body pieces Bone Pirate, then two Bone Pirate jewelry, one Ravager jewelry. All of your body pieces should be impenetrable. All your weapons should be gold. Run a weapon damage glyph on one bar and damage poisons on your other bar. You can make your mundus stone Warrior if you need the damage but swap that to stam regen/max stam/max health as needed. Stamplar is super fun once you get the hang of it. Stick with it!
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »
    Truly Bone Pirate + Ravager + Troll King will solve your problems. Ravager 2h greatsword nirnhorned on the front bar, Ravager sword and board on the back bar. Medium Troll King Head and Shoulder. two Ravager body pieces (chest, legs preferably), rest of body pieces Bone Pirate, then two Bone Pirate jewelry, one Ravager jewelry. All of your body pieces should be impenetrable. All your weapons should be gold. Run a weapon damage glyph on one bar and damage poisons on your other bar. You can make your mundus stone Warrior if you need the damage but swap that to stam regen/max stam/max health as needed. Stamplar is super fun once you get the hang of it. Stick with it!

Why 2h front bar?

• Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nirnhone your main hand weapon always

always use 3 glyphs of increase physical harm

always gold your main hand weapon

always have an infused weapon with the repora + Okori + Kuta glyph on it.

Fighter's guild abilities will increase your weapon damage

With no buffs to weapon damage whatsoever it is very easy to surpass 3000 weapon damage

Fully buffed, no stam build should have less than 4500 weapon damage. My hybrid warden has 6400 weapon and spell damage fully buffed.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭

Why 2h front bar?
    Edit: After thinking about it more, personal preference I guess.

It's more viable now that 2h = 2 set pieces and I like the playstyle better than DW front bar. I suppose if the man is looking for a DW setup you could make 2h the backbar but I definitely prefer having SnB for survivability (and reverb). If he were going for straight max damage you could entertain the idea that DW front bar is the way to go for bloodcraze but I don't actually think damage is the OP's problem as much as he needs the right sets. Once he has those, his damage problem won't be a problem. Heck he could go Ravager + Slimecraw + Automaton + Master Bow backbar for absolute max damage but I don't think that's what he needs.
    Edited by Stratforge on July 31, 2018 3:21AM
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why 2h front bar?
    Edit: After thinking about it more, personal preference I guess.

It's more viable now that 2h = 2 set pieces and I like the playstyle better than DW front bar. I suppose if the man is looking for a DW setup you could make 2h the backbar but I definitely prefer having SnB for survivability (and reverb). If he were going for straight max damage you could entertain the idea that DW front bar is the way to go for bloodcraze but I don't actually think damage is the OP's problem as much as he needs the right sets. Once he has those, his damage problem won't be a problem. Heck he could go Ravager + Slimecraw + Automaton + Master Bow backbar for absolute max damage but I don't think that's what he needs.

I was just curious (I’ve seen you before, I know you’re good) because I haven’t seen someone run 2h in a long time. Dw or snb is what I prefer for now.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm nirnhone is only trait I’m missing on weapons , I need someone to craft it as can’t change the trait as don’t know it . Ravager comes in medium doesn’t it.
    ?
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turn your Stamplar into a crafter for now.. there are too many issues with the class due to nerfs etc for it to be a viable option, until ZOS decide to restore some of it's greatness..

My Stamplar is currently somewhere in the Alik'r Desert, searching for the lost fragments of Leki's blade..
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it wrong that Khajiit read this as "How do I get more damage from my stapler" and was about to suggest throwing it harder?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you can't afford Ravager weapons - they tend to be rather expensive nowadays due to PvE-ers picking up the hype - you can use another set instead, which is not much weaker. Veiled Heritance gives only 400 weapon damage on proc, compared to Ravager that gives 630, but it has no cooldown, has 10% instead of 8% proc, and it can proc from any damage. The up time on it is really high. I use it on my Stamina DK and I like it.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • UndeniablyAVG
    UndeniablyAVG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone run Bone Pirate with Fortified Brass?

If so how does it work?

And what monster set would you run it with?
    PS4 EU - Daggerfall Covenant
    PSN - N_O_B_L_E-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUlYStV91gCyNgVjSjapbw
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run ravager hundings and bloodspawn in Pvp. Serpent Mundus and recovery glyphs. You get ravager proced and DBOS and it feels good. May switch a set out for bone pirate at some point and give that a try for better overall stats but that would require me to PVE.
    Edited by technohic on July 31, 2018 1:35PM
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are bleeds considered "melee" damage in relation to Ravager?
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravager isn’t proccing on jabs, it’s proccing from burning light passive and other skills. I’d say go with veiled heritance or hundings if you don’t have automaton.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nirnhone your main hand weapon always

always use 3 glyphs of increase physical harm

always gold your main hand weapon

always have an infused weapon with the repora + Okori + Kuta glyph on it.

Fighter's guild abilities will increase your weapon damage

With no buffs to weapon damage whatsoever it is very easy to surpass 3000 weapon damage

Fully buffed, no stam build should have less than 4500 weapon damage. My hybrid warden has 6400 weapon and spell damage fully buffed.

Which glyph does that make ? The physical harm glyphs are they armor or weapon ?
    Anyone reccomend 400 cp build ?
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @LordLomax ...excellent - I see you were wise enough to post a thread here asking how you might boost your orc stamplar's effectiveness...

when figuring out the best build, set up - it's super helpful to visualize how you wish to play the character...

do you want to fight up close and really focus doing damage with your DW...or, would you prefer to hang back a bit and snipe the heck out of folks with your bow...

I mentioned it in the other thread, just based on reading some of your comments, and, seeing how you currently have your character set up - I'd recommend:

5 PC dreugh king slayer (fungal grotto 1 is one of the easiest dungeons to farm, plus, viper is in there also); 5 PC markmans crest...2 pieces of something that'll give you either increased weapon or added stamina...

make sure you have at least 5 pieces of impenetrable gear (go with infused traits on 2 out of your 3 "large" pieces - head, chest, legs)...

ideally you'd like to go 5 medium/2 heavy - but, if necessary- you can go 5 heavy/2 medium (just adjust your armor passives appropriately)...

use as many stamina glyphs as you can - making sure that you're health (with the +5k pvp health boost) is at least 30k...

use the dubious camoran drink...go with at least two physical harm jewelry glyphs - the other can either be a stam recovery glyph or another physical harm glyph...

you can try different weapon glyphs - usually can't go wrong with foul or poison glyphs...you can also check out increase weapon/spell damage glyphs...

go with either the warrior or serpent mundus...

you'll be able to brawl a bit, fairly impervious to bankers, and, your now abilities will hit fairly hard...

let me know if you have any questions...good luck...
    Edited by geonsocal on July 31, 2018 7:02PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place