The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shields Shields Shields

• IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did we just take a time machine back few years ago??? Can't believe we are seeing this.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • ExcaliburESO
    ExcaliburESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Funny how everyone is saying when i play my stamblade, when i play my blablabla sorc are ez targets but yet still play sorcs that are such underdogs of pvp without good defence mechanics and i disagree with reducing runecage stun .. It simply should not exist its a stolen skill and sorcs can use destro stuff stun as i have to use weapon skills for almost everything since zenimax dont think i might need class skills.
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny how everyone is saying when i play my stamblade, when i play my blablabla sorc are ez targets but yet still play sorcs that are such underdogs of pvp without good defence mechanics and i disagree with reducing runecage stun .. It simply should not exist its a stolen skill and sorcs can use destro stuff stun as i have to use weapon skills for almost everything since zenimax dont think i might need class skills.

you can always start playing manablade to stop using weapon skills
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You make it sound like Stamblades only use weapon skills for stuns. Stamblades are one of the most previleged of stam specs with abundance of class skills in their bar compared to Stamsorcs.
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You make it sound like Stamblades only use weapon skills for stuns. Stamblades are one of the most previleged of stam specs with abundance of class skills in their bar compared to Stamsorcs.

Nightblades will never stop whining on forums, thats why they are the best magica and stamina dps ingame atm, their years of tears brought them good results.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nicko_Lps wrote: »

Nightblades will never stop whining on forums, thats why they are the best magica and stamina dps ingame atm, their years of tears brought them good results.

Not to mention the best designed class in the game.

If any mechanic in the game makes things hard for a nightblade, you can almost guarantee it will be changed, nerfed, or removed.
    Edited by Minalan on July 29, 2018 6:20PM
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't I can't this thread is dumb OP please never post again I'm really being kind this thread is a mess and should be locked

I was hoping this thread was some kind of Star Trek VI reference sigh...
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shark2016 wrote: »
    Greetings everyone. well somehow i felt i had to start this post about about maybe ending sorcerer´s reign in pvp now. I´ve been playing eso for years now and i still believe it is a very good game but there are some things i really got sick of meanwhile. most important one is fighting a sorc in pvp. well some of you may laugh now others may complain but if you ever had a meeting with a hostile shield-stacker you probably know what i am talking about. i know there are many sorcs out there enjoying to be kings of battlefield not being killable and this is the point. when ever i fight a sorc i only fight shields. if you do 150.000 dmg to a sorc just hitting his shield (Hardened Ward) for 120.000 to 125.000 you recognize something is going wrong in pvp. Let me repeat it please.Dmg on SHIELD is about 120.000+ means a sorc does not even feel tickled . i never tried how far a fight would go but i guess it would end up at hitting shields for more than 1.000.000.000 dmg. (guess i do not have to note they never run out of magicka do i ) this is simply ridiculous to be honest. Either grant other light armor players the right of getting the same kind of shield or change something please. would just be fair. I know balance is not really a characteristic feature of ESO but it could be. maybe...someday...who knows. so all i hope for is anyone from ZOS is reading this and starts to think about it. i do not want this to be a post for haters or people who love insulting others. it is just my thoughts and if you like comment it but always remember. stay nice and polite. B) Enjoy the game and stay away from sorcs. keeps you alive bit longer longer in pvp B)

Try "damage magica poison" (backbar is enough to reapply every 10 s). It helps. :)
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

If any mechanic in the game makes things hard for a nightblade, you can almost guarantee it will be changed, nerfed, or removed.

Nb:
    Best execute in game
    Best dot ingame
    constant major expedition
    slot free major resolve and major ward
    slot free 8% max magica
    Drinking pot +20 ulti
    Crit damage bonus from passives
    Crit chance bonus from passives
    15% bonus to all recoveries passively
    best and cheapest single target ulti ingame
    The only class that has major evasion
    Max HP bonus while shadow abilities slotted
    The class that has the most stamina morphs ingame
    The best stamina/magica spammable ingame
    the best sustain ingame
    The only class that has minor berserk buff (stamina+magica)

Now besides the shield, what else is so STRONG on sorc?

THEY MORE THE WHINE THE MORE THEY GET, UNTILL THEY BECOME THE 1 KEY 70k dps class and 1 key 1shot class
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

Nb:
    Best execute in game
    Best dot ingame
    constant major expedition
    slot free major resolve and major ward
    slot free 8% max magica
    Drinking pot +20 ulti
    Crit damage bonus from passives
    Crit chance bonus from passives
    15% bonus to all recoveries passively
    best and cheapest single target ulti ingame
    The only class that has major evasion
    Max HP bonus while shadow abilities slotted
    The class that has the most stamina morphs ingame
    The best stamina/magica spammable ingame
    the best sustain ingame
    The only class that has minor berserk buff (stamina+magica)

Now besides the shield, what else is so STRONG on sorc?

THEY MORE THE WHINE THE MORE THEY GET, UNTILL THEY BECOME THE 1 KEY 70k dps class and 1 key 1shot class

Well, aren't they already top DPS in PvE side as well as PvP?
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    I don't I can't this thread is dumb OP please never post again I'm really being kind this thread is a mess and should be locked

I was hoping this thread was some kind of Star Trek VI reference sigh...

https://youtu.be/lDKmSxJkOWA

Fixed.
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Equip Sloads, Shield Breaker, and cost increase poisons, watch the tears flow through the shields.
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously?