Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC/NA] Casual Rascals - Social PvE/PvP/New player friendly

Nervani
Nervani
✭✭✭
After the success on PC/EU we have decided to expand over at NA as well.
The EU guild can be found here btw:
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/365484/pc-eu-casual-rascals-pve-casual-new-player-friendly-recruiting#latest

We are a social PvE/PvP guild with experienced AND unexperienced members that loves to hang out.
Once we grow to a decent number we will be hosting events such as Map runs, Trials (learning, normal and Veteran), raffles, PvP (Cyrodiil, IC(s), BG's), dungeon runs and so on.

We welcome everyone no matter experience in the game.

Currently we're looking for members to fill our ranks.
Discord available.

Hope to see you :kissing_heart:

PS. As we're only just a few atm it may be very quiet both in-game and on our discord server (our EU one is open for Americans as well if you wanna see some weird convos and stuff though :joy: ) so be patient and help us grow :heart:

Also, because of the time difference (me being a Swede and all) and that I mostly play on EU, I have appointed a CO-Guildmaster to do most of the leading on NA. @TheSnowyFox

PS. If you DM me on the forums, please specify it's for NA as I get lots of messages regarding EU too.
Edited by Nervani on May 21, 2019 4:20AM
PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Lafrules
    Lafrules
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    I'm interested.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Lafrules wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm interested.

Invite sent mate :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • ajantuek
    ajantuek
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm interested in joining
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    ajantuek wrote: »
    Hello, I'm interested in joining

Sent you an invite mate :)
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, can we join just for dungeons/trials? If so, send an invite to game name Njorda Bold. TIA
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    radiostar wrote: »
    Hi, can we join just for dungeons/trials? If so, send an invite to game name Njorda Bold. TIA

Of course mate. Though, trials will not be hosted until we get enough members to do them and members to actually lead them. But I can send you an invite if you still want.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    First post edited
  • Xenoborg96
    Xenoborg96
    Soul Shriven
    Is it too late to get in on this? If not, I’m interested.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Xenoborg96 wrote: »
    Is it too late to get in on this? If not, I’m interested.

It's not to late mate.
    I'll send you an invite when I get the chance :)
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    What is your main faction? For PvP purposes :smiley:
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Syniister wrote: »
    What is your main faction? For PvP purposes :smiley:

AD
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Some updates.
    As we've got a few new members we've appointed two Officers and are planning for our first events :)
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    We're still looking for more members that want to organize and run events with us :)

Some events we need members for is: Trials (both learning, normal and veteran), dungeon runs, Map Runs and various PvP events.

We're beginning to get a few members now but want to grow even more so come and be a part of the Casual Rascals family you too :kissing_heart:
  • Lafrules
    Lafrules
    Soul Shriven
    I woke up this morning and I was out of the guild and off the discord channel as well. Did something happen to the guild or just to me?
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    I woke up this morning and I was out of the guild and off the discord channel as well. Did something happen to the guild or just to me?

You were apparently seen as offline for more than one month (38) and as we're applying one month inactivity limit an officer removed you.

If you'd like I can invite you back mate :)
  • Lafrules
    Lafrules
    Soul Shriven
    Nervani wrote: »

You were apparently seen as offline for more than one month (38) and as we're applying one month inactivity limit an officer removed you.

Its weird because I played every single day for the last month and a half. Are you talking on Discord or in ESO
  • Lafrules
    Lafrules
    Soul Shriven

also if you look post #2 of this page you'll see that I was added to the guild on 30th July which is not even 30 days from now even less 38. Don't know which program you are using to check inactivity but its broken
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭

also if you look post #2 of this page you'll see that I was added to the guild on 30th July which is not even 30 days from now even less 38. Don't know which program you are using to check inactivity but its broken

Actually, you have been set as offline for 38 MONTHS. I wasn't the one removing you but there were several people noticing it and an officer removed you before I had the chance to say that they shouldn't.
  • Lafrules
    Lafrules
    Soul Shriven

Actually, you have been set as offline for 38 MONTHS. I wasn't the one removing you but there were several people noticing it and an officer removed you before I had the chance to say that they shouldn't.

Cool. Anyway its not big deal could I just get an invited back please. Same name online. Thank you
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭

Cool. Anyway its not big deal could I just get an invited back please. Same name online. Thank you

I totally agree with you mate.
    I'll send you an invite back as soon as I get the chance :)
  • knightar85
    knightar85
    Soul Shriven
    I am intrested! :smiley:
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    knightar85 wrote: »
    I am intrested! :smiley:

What's your ign mate? :)

Edit: nevermind I invited knightar85 and hope it's the same person ;)
    Edited by Nervani on September 1, 2018 3:03PM
  • dreamtime_souljah
    dreamtime_souljah
    Soul Shriven
    any chance of an invite?
    my GT is dreamtime souljah
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    any chance of an invite?

I'll have someone inviting you as I'm on holiday :)
    Else I do it once I get back mate
  • Casandria
    Casandria
    Soul Shriven
    If you are still recruiting my husband and I would like an invite his name is @swiftycell and mine is @tolianie Thank you
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    any chance of an invite?

Hmm "account not found"
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Casandria wrote: »
    If you are still recruiting my husband and I would like an invite his name is @swiftycell and mine is @tolianie Thank you

Invited :)
  • Casandria
    Casandria
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you so much for the invite, I was wondering if my friend could also join his name is @yesidid1
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Casandria wrote: »
    Thank you so much for the invite, I was wondering if my friend could also join his name is @yesidid1

No problems :)
    Of course. I'm not online atm but feel free to invite yourself if you are :)
  • darbor
    darbor
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like an invite. My GT is also darbor.

I'm PVE, usually play daily but almost entirely solo. I would like to do some group content. I am most comfortable with text chat but probably could get used to discord.