The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Floating Books & Floating Candles

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
It would be nice if we can have Floating Books & Floating Candles added to Homestead for decorations. it's nice because Floating Books & Floating Candles give that mystical fantasy look to it.
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, you could always turn off surface toggle and make them float. And the Psyjiic vendor on Artaeum sells mystic floating book stacks.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, you could always turn off surface toggle and make them float. And the Psyjiic vendor on Artaeum sells mystic floating book stacks.

I find it better to have books and candles be more active instead of just stage there with no reaction. You would see a real big difference in results.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As already mentioned, the Psijic vendor on Artaeum sells plans for a floating book stack and a floating book row. There's also a floating bed coming with Update 19.

Also, that vendor sells plans for Psijic light globes, which also appear to float, though I don't think there's any movement to them (I can't recall now, if the ones in Cephora Tower are stationary or if they have movement like the books - I haven't crafted any myself, yet).
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So.... what I want is that shattered glass effect at the last boss in VoM.

Anytime someone starts to change more than 1-2 interactable furnishing settings, the effect would center on them and render them blind. So, not only can I identify the culprit, but it stops them from further shenanigans.
  • xericdx
    xericdx
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, both the small and big psijic light globes have some animation
    Characters
    Primo Aldouine (MagSorc), AD
    Kro'zuc Primo (StamDK), AD
    Primo Leyla, MagDK, DC
    Primo Salazar (MagPlar), AD
    Leyla Softpawn (StamBade), AD
    Shaz Primo (MagBlade), AD
    Marcus Primo (MagDen), EP
    Elonthor Primo (StamDen), AD
    The Red, MagNecro, AD

You like housing?! We have the place for you: Tamriel Homes Guild! Contact me for info (in-game ID @xericdx) or visit our website https://tamrielhomes.com/
    PC EU
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So.... what I want is that shattered glass effect at the last boss in VoM.

Anytime someone starts to change more than 1-2 interactable furnishing settings, the effect would center on them and render them blind. So, not only can I identify the culprit, but it stops them from further shenanigans.

Love this :D