The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Oceanic Defence

Ashnunn
Ashnunn
✭✭✭
Shout out to all the AD who defended Fare last night oceanic time on Vivec. We had all of EP and DC attempting to take the keep with a blue scroll for just over 2 hours. There legitimately wasn’t another fight on the map for the whole 2 hours while they attempted to take Fare.

There was insane lag, only 1 in 10 skills actually went off, groups lost crowns and chevrons making co-ordination beyond difficult, at one point we had 6 outer breeches, 3 inner breeches at the same time. DC we’re sitting on their scroll, EP had the front flag yet we clawed it back.

When it finally ended I had a kill counter with just over 520 kills. The Dtick was only 51k with ap scroll but the fight was worth it.

Big thanks to guilds like TKG and lolizerg plus others if I missed u and the solo pugs with camps etc. Solid team effort!!
Edited by Ashnunn on July 27, 2018 11:44PM

CP 561
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the TKG mention. But it'll be forever the fight I hated the most. I have never seen such lag during Oceanic timezone. Couldn't bar swap and the times I died was because I couldn't interact with the doors. I hope that DC and EP will decide to attack each other up north, rather than heading down south. Tonight, Queen's RAM should be on. So I expect one of the 3 AD guilds to back cap everything if this happens again.
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nutty the amount of folk in one place at the moment.
    Each to their own, but I can't seem to tag along with trains that long.
    Which may sound funny coming from a self confessed zerg surfer.

I'm obviously not referring to defending the last keep that controls whatever else AD has left to take. (Klyne this Oceanic morning pretty much summed up what its like to be an AD only player. DC emp, both AD scrolls, EP have their home keeps and own scrolls. how motivating lmao)

Obviously I lack the motivation to give a damn these days but I do like my contribution to mean something, not the one heal out of 50ish that cause a favorable result. So to me if people are concerned at my afk state at times, it is because I refuse to be farmed or farm repetitively and I think I have a good feel for when AD is just smashing faces against a wall (or someone has convinced a group of pugs to go give their AP to some friends).

Not sure why I put this blurb here but it's done.
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    It was probably one of the top sieges the game has ever had. 2v1 underdog AD pulled off a stunning victory from the jaws of defeat. The ground has been forever stained red with DC/EP blood that day. Some of our guys had around 600 kills during that siege. It was a great event to be part of. Shoutout to all the players that made it happen.

:):):):)
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
    Highest kill streak: https://i.imgur.com/V6jJhoy.png
    KB sample: https://i.imgur.com/n7TFyZr.png
    TKG raid sample: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RkrsHg3T7pc
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That was a hard fight due to lag, players crashing and no chevrons / crowns. I don't even think all the players rendered in at times, either that or I only had 2 group members following me that hadn't crashed, was hard to tell.

Shame it was a level 0 keep. The tick should of been in the hundreds of thousands.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Slowbromance
    Slowbromance
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, you must be new to NA PC Vivec.

It is only when the third star to the right is shining brightly and sits just upon the white gold tower while simultaneously all AD khajiit decide to use slotted abilities instead of just light bow attacks that we are all actually in one place at one time.

But nice try. We're starting to get more organized though lately, so that has been fun. :) See you around!
    -Shadow hide you
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, you must be new to NA PC Vivec.

It is only when the third star to the right is shining brightly and sits just upon the white gold tower while simultaneously all AD khajiit decide to use slotted abilities instead of just light bow attacks that we are all actually in one place at one time.

But nice try. We're starting to get more organized though lately, so that has been fun. :) See you around!

Did you just say i must be new to NA PC vivec?

rofl....

• Slowbromance
    Slowbromance
    ✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »

Did you just say i must be new to NA PC vivec?

rofl....

Yes, because anyone that has played NA PC Vivec for the past year knows that it's only when AD actually coordinates that we make any progress. This campaign has been better for us only because our guild leads are working hard to support each other and call things out.

You also can't say every side doesn't do the same thing and ball as a faction for keep defense or keep take stacks. We do, EP and DC are usually more successful than AD historically because of communication which we are improving upon.

Stop acting like one faction stacks more than another and is "causing the lag." Massive open world PvP is the name of the game, and this is how the game works. We have ~250 people on each side at any given time that are just trying to remotely play PvP right now. We are all feeling the affects of lag just the same. ZoS made it clear that they're not working on improving this when they said on broadcast "We will open Midyear Mayhem when we see that Cyrodiil is stable." Cyrodiil has not been stable for a long time, and Summerset just blew it into lag hell. We plead for fixes to deaf ears.

Anyway, I digress. I'm just tired of each side blaming the other for faction stacking/balling when we all do it in this campaign. Shor is typically less zergy, but I'm not so sure about that statement's accuracy during this event.
    -Shadow hide you
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys complaining about AD have clearly never visited DC. I guess you enjoy taking keeps from 5x your numbers because total majority of DC do nothing during defences but light attack. I could name all of the "randoms" who actually deploy defensive siege and actually use it, on inner.

There is 2 pug grps that DC has and they are very random and focus on keep takes but rarely work on defences, however some recent improvement can be noticed.

And there is Iron Legion who do the work when they play, if they play during certain hours but im on my 9th dream then.
    ~ @Niekas ~

• Slowbromance
    Slowbromance
    ✭✭✭
    @Mr_Nobody Nah, you guys are typically very effective with defenses. For example, Ash defence last night was very good. We lost Alessia because we put too much pressure there and should've pulled off sooner.
    -Shadow hide you
  • Ashnunn
    Ashnunn
    ✭✭✭
    So reds and blues decided to double team us again at roe, not a single fight anywhere else on the map, held out for 2.5hrs with a 500k tick.
    Maybe 3rd time lucky for the double team??

CP 561