The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

In Artaeum's Atmosphere

Eporem
Eporem
✭✭✭
would these be the two moons or something else

s6QRFwA.jpg
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hard to say. The colors looks a bit off, but that could just be the thick atmosphere.

Are there any other major planetoids visible?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's two of them and one's larger than the other which leads to assume they are Artaeum's version of Masser and Secunda. Though what world/plane this is remains a mystery.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think there are more than two moons visible in the sky on Artaeum. On the few occasions when I have taken the time to look there have always been two pairs of moons, set about 180 degrees apart. I don't know if they move.
    PC EU
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    I went back to see and yes, there is an identical set that seems closer to this bright circle. Whether they orbit or not I guess remains to be seen and if they truly represent Masser and Secunda or that of other Planets/Planes

AEA8IFV.jpg

In the Ritemaster's Study there is this light which I wonder if it is a representation of some kind of orrery

rLethwQ.jpg

and on a little note, has anyone seen the two Moons in Summerset's sky as yet?

Edit: found these peeking through the clouds in Summerset

8vzOVIt.jpg

and a thought - if these are not the Moons of Nirn in Artaeum then perhaps Artaeum is located in a solar system similar to that of the Dwemer Orrary which showed no Moons.

Edited by Eporem on August 2, 2018 2:17PM
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    noticed this the other day as well I was kind of surprised at first to see multiple moons
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC