The issues related to logging in to the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

In Artaeum's Atmosphere

Eporem
Eporem
✭✭✭
would these be the two moons or something else

s6QRFwA.jpg
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hard to say. The colors looks a bit off, but that could just be the thick atmosphere.

Are there any other major planetoids visible?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's two of them and one's larger than the other which leads to assume they are Artaeum's version of Masser and Secunda. Though what world/plane this is remains a mystery.
    CP1,000+ Master Explorer - AvA Tribune - Console Peasant
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there are more than two moons visible in the sky on Artaeum. On the few occasions when I have taken the time to look there have always been two pairs of moons, set about 180 degrees apart. I don't know if they move.
    PC EU
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    I went back to see and yes, there is an identical set that seems closer to this bright circle. Whether they orbit or not I guess remains to be seen and if they truly represent Masser and Secunda or that of other Planets/Planes

AEA8IFV.jpg

In the Ritemaster's Study there is this light which I wonder if it is a representation of some kind of orrery

rLethwQ.jpg

and on a little note, has anyone seen the two Moons in Summerset's sky as yet?

Edit: found these peeking through the clouds in Summerset

8vzOVIt.jpg

and a thought - if these are not the Moons of Nirn in Artaeum then perhaps Artaeum is located in a solar system similar to that of the Dwemer Orrary which showed no Moons.

Edited by Eporem on August 2, 2018 2:17PM
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    noticed this the other day as well I was kind of surprised at first to see multiple moons
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC