The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

4.1.2 The revert on incapacitating strike stun

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok.

Can we have back the stun on deep fissure then?
I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *cough* Templar Shards *cough*
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    *cough* Templar Shards *cough*

Through block, undodgeable...since that's all the rage and ZOS wants to just give those away.
    Options
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »
    Ok.

Why? That's not an ultimate, but an ability.
    Options
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raudgrani wrote: »
    Ok.

that hits every 3 seconds. Like an incapacitating strike. (irony)
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
    Options
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok.

If Nightblades can use Incap every 3 seconds then Wardens get their CC back. If not then Wardens get more nerfs. Deal?
    Options
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove most the Nightblade damage skills then... give em one skill tree for healing, one for tanking, and one for dps... but make sure that the dps tree is half made up of buffs, the damage skills are painfully avoidable, and the dps ult is controlled by an ai... in addition make sure the class looses its on demand stun and spammable and has its stun moved to veil of blades... Finally make sure Nightblade is thoroughly neglected and is left in this bad place in both pvp and pve for a year

Don’t compare Stamblade to Magden... it just doesn’t work

PS I don’t hate Nightblade... it’s actually my most played class, I’m just a Magden main now cause Ice is cool
    Edited by _Ahala_ on July 24, 2018 10:08PM
    Options
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »
    Ok.

If Nightblades can use Incap every 3 seconds then Wardens get their CC back. If not then Wardens get more nerfs. Deal?

the next nerf is deleting the class or making it an npc
    Options
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Ahala_ wrote: »
    Remove most the Nightblade damage skills then... give em one skill tree for healing, one for tanking, and one for dps... but make sure that the dps tree is half made up of buffs, the damage skills are painfully avoidable, and the dps ult is controlled by an ai... in addition make sure the class looses its on demand stun and spammable and has its stun moved to veil of blades... Finally make sure Nightblade is thoroughly neglected and is left in this bad place in both pvp and pve for a year

PS I don’t hate Nightblade... it’s actually my most played class, I’m just a Magden main now cause Ice is cool

well...literallt that was at start game....useless to anything for over year, you had no use for anything until some changes after year, they got their mid time on pvp after this, a bit good place with pve dps with bow buid and then again when they got nerf they wasy worst pve class for next 2 years lol

I just can say Git Gud to wardens wgo are ignoring state of nb's before wardens even existed and also will mention: how about non-healer tempar? do they even exist?
    Options
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »
    _Ahala_ wrote: »

well...literallt that was at start game....useless to anything for over year, you had no use for anything until some changes after year, they got their mid time on pvp after this, a bit good place with pve dps with bow buid and then again when they got nerf they wasy worst pve class for next 2 years lol

I just can say Git Gud to wardens wgo are ignoring state of nb's before wardens even existed and also will mention: how about non-healer tempar? do they even exist?

I’m was being sarcastic here with my Nightblade suggestions to point out the current state of Magden compared to Nightblade and because someone made a snydly remark about nerfing one of the worst classes in the game because of what zos is doing to one of the best... Before Magden existed I was actually a Magblade main and I actually have more twice the /played time on Nightblade than Warden so I’m not sure what you mean by the second remark... How do you suppose a Magden is actually supposed to “Git Gud” without the tools to compete? All us Magden mains really want is to not be an actual joke in pvp and pve... we don’t want to drag other classes down to our level of having very few offensive abilities and no on demand cc or execute... and as far as your last out of the blue remark about Templars... Yes I most definitely agree that non healer Magplar need a buff
    Options
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think ,

Incap is ok
    Rune Cage is ok
    Shards are ok...

The problem to me at least while im playing is

PROC SETS,

i would remove damaging proc sets all from PVP
    people should use their fingers and experiance while playing.
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
    Options