The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summon your creativity...

R_K
R_K
✭✭✭✭✭
Summon your creativity with the upcoming Home Automation and Event Trigger features of Essential Housing Tools
Available at the launch of the Wolfhunter DLC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j81iWOC0cs8&feature=youtu.be
Essential Housing Tools. Get Creative.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing, I can't wait to turn my visitors into monkeys >:)
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You really outdo yourself each time. Love your addons and your creativity.

ixie wrote: »

I really wish that item acted as a toggle, would love to monkey around for several minutes at a time instead of several seconds.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice! Star Trek doors! Can't wait until Christmas to see what people do.

Your row of mirrors have inspired me to build The Lighthouse. What are the mirrors named?
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Star Trek doors! Can't wait until Christmas to see what people do.

Your row of mirrors have inspired me to build The Lighthouse. What are the mirrors named?

@Wreuntzylla
    Those are the [Hlaalu Mirror, Standing] purple quality, crafted mirrors. :smile:
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »

@ixie
    If only... sadly, our code does have its limits. For now... >:)
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    You really outdo yourself each time. Love your addons and your creativity.

@Runs
    Thank you so much, I appreciate it! :smile:

And yes, I wish that Collectible were a toggle as well. Jumping around in that form is yet another fun Mini Game within ESO, imo. :wink:

• actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That´s funfreakintastic!
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actosh wrote: »
    That´s funfreakintastic!

@Actosh Thank you! =P
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incredible! A dream come true! I cannot wait to apply this to every home I have <3 Especially my haunted Daggerfall >:)
    Edited by Delphinia on July 26, 2018 1:07PM
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    Incredible! A dream come true! I cannot wait to apply this to every home I have <3 Especially my haunted Daggerfall >:)

@Delphinia
    ...and I can't wait to see what you do with it! This game's housing community has creativity that never leaves me anything less than amazed.