The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Attention Guild Masters with many crafting stations...

R_K
R_K
✭✭✭✭✭
If you plan to set up a Guild Hall with all, or many, of the armor set's crafting stations
or if you just want a fast way to prepare for moving or redesigning your current crafting station layout,
check out Essential Housing Tools 4.2.0...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukGfWtWrNqE&feature=youtu.be
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    If you plan to set up a Guild Hall with all, or many, of the armor set's crafting stations
    or if you just want a fast way to prepare for moving or redesigning your current crafting station layout,
    check out Essential Housing Tools 4.2.0...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukGfWtWrNqE&feature=youtu.be

Does this require a flat surface or is it setting the stations to whatever plane ZoS uses as the set plane? In other words, does it guarantee each crafting station will be usable?
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this require a flat surface or is it setting the stations to whatever plane ZoS uses as the set plane? In other words, does it guarantee each crafting station will be usable?

@Wreuntzylla
    Good question -- the stations guaranteed to be usable if laid out over a flat surface, such as the center region of the Coldharbour Estate or the flat, open plains in the Hunter's Glade.

However, the game's API does not give any information regarding the house's floor geometry, so I cannot write anything that will account for uneven flooring at this point in time. As such, any imperfections in the floor could interfere with the stations' interaction prompt, just as when you manually try to place a station upon an uneven surface.

I did design this Crafting Station template in a manner that allows you to space the armor sets' "pods" apart from one another. This was done to allow you to easily group select each 4-station pod and move them individually, if need be, to account for any environment that requires them to be broken apart or even adjusted on a per-pod basis.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@Wreuntzylla
    Good question -- the stations guaranteed to be usable if laid out over a flat surface, such as the center region of the Coldharbour Estate or the flat, open plains in the Hunter's Glade.

However, the game's API does not give any information regarding the house's floor geometry, so I cannot write anything that will account for uneven flooring at this point in time. As such, any imperfections in the floor could interfere with the stations' interaction prompt, just as when you manually try to place a station upon an uneven surface.

I did design this Crafting Station template in a manner that allows you to space the armor sets' "pods" apart from one another. This was done to allow you to easily group select each 4-station pod and move them individually, if need be, to account for any environment that requires them to be broken apart or even adjusted on a per-pod basis.

Pod function very useful. Any chance it provides an efficient U-shaped pod template? The idea being that if you step into the "U," you can select any of the set's stations without moving. That seems to be a fan favorite.

I personally want to arrange stations by zone, and add some furnishing representative of the zone, but apparently not everyone memorizes origin...
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wreuntzylla

Pod function very useful. Any chance it provides an efficient U-shaped pod template? The idea being that if you step into the "U," you can select any of the set's stations without moving. That seems to be a fan favorite.

I personally want to arrange stations by zone, and add some furnishing representative of the zone, but apparently not everyone memorizes origin...

@Wreuntzylla
    That's an awesome suggestion -- I will add a U-shaped Pod template ASAP! <3
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wreuntzylla
    Hi again. A quick question: How do you feel about this arrangement? This layout groups the set's 4 stations together, 2 facing the other 2. It affords the player the ability to access all 4 of a set's stations without moving; additionally, one can easily pass through sets' stations to navigate them as needed.

Also, after I got into the game again and looked at the template again, I realized that "U-shaped pods" can actually mean a multitude of things. Would you be able to upload a photo to show me an example to make sure that I am understanding your need correctly?

akr6jrbzyfnu.png

Thanks in advance!
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@Wreuntzylla
    Hi again. A quick question: How do you feel about this arrangement? This layout groups the set's 4 stations together, 2 facing the other 2. It affords the player the ability to access all 4 of a set's stations without moving; additionally, one can easily pass through sets' stations to navigate them as needed.

Also, after I got into the game again and looked at the template again, I realized that "U-shaped pods" can actually mean a multitude of things. Would you be able to upload a photo to show me an example to make sure that I am understanding your need correctly?

akr6jrbzyfnu.png

Thanks in advance!

Well, I don't rightly know. I arranged them in a matrix that didn't meet the requirement and tore everything down before thinking it through. I unfairly shifted the burden to you :neutral:

Edit: i'll use it and have the person that's primarily interested try it out and provide feedback. He was an angel investor in my crafting empires, so I'll send Guido over with just brass knuckles.
    Edited by Wreuntzylla on July 26, 2018 5:40AM
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I don't rightly know. I arranged them in a matrix that didn't meet the requirement and tore everything down before thinking it through. I unfairly shifted the burden to you :neutral:

Edit: i'll use it and have the person that's primarily interested try it out and provide feedback. He was an angel investor in my crafting empires, so I'll send Guido over with just brass knuckles.

LOL! @Wreuntzylla You always make me laugh. Well thank you so much, as always. I will try to post an update with the arrangement shown in my previous post as well, in the event that "said person" wants to see that set up as well for comparison. :wink: