The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Fictional Character Based Built

LifenLemons
LifenLemons
✭✭✭
I want to try and create Sheldon Cooper from BBT. Which class would work the best? I think I said that right. Class is like Argonian or Kajiit or Imperial and such?

Maybe Mage with scholar personality. Other than that I have no idea :D
Occasional Online Opinionated Flyby Conversationalist // Part Time Coffee Addict // Hobosapien // Casual Gamer // SAST
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ?
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    ?

Something wrong?
    Occasional Online Opinionated Flyby Conversationalist // Part Time Coffee Addict // Hobosapien // Casual Gamer // SAST
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    ?

Right. So I will take it that you're attempting to ask a question within a question about a question and it's origin of a question. So I made very minimal effort to try and answer it for you from a passage I got from Quara. :)

"Some say the question mark as we know it comes from ancient Egypt. Many of you certainly know that cats have been kept in homes since those times. Egyptians worshipped them. And there was a mythical cat Bastet, goddess of home and its protector.
    And what does the cat's tail remind you of? When a cat is curious, its position makes its tail look like a question mark." - Quora

This is just a myth and we will never know how true it is but I hope that answers your —> ? ....
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you want to make Sheldon Cooper?

Well, you'll probably be looking at a human race, so presumably Nord, Breton, or Imperial.

For class, you'll probably want to think about how you think Sheldon Cooper would fight and see which class (sorcerer, nightblade, dragonknight, warden, templar) you think would fit best. Or if that doesn't work well, you can try thinking about which class Sheldon would want to play if he suddenly found himself in Tamriel.

I wouldn't stress too much about the build as long as you find something to enjoy, since the real joy of roleplaying a character like that is actually doing the quests and roleplaying that character's interactions with NPCs.
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    So you want to make Sheldon Cooper?

Well, you'll probably be looking at a human race, so presumably Nord, Breton, or Imperial.

For class, you'll probably want to think about how you think Sheldon Cooper would fight and see which class (sorcerer, nightblade, dragonknight, warden, templar) you think would fit best. Or if that doesn't work well, you can try thinking about which class Sheldon would want to play if he suddenly found himself in Tamriel.

I wouldn't stress too much about the build as long as you find something to enjoy, since the real joy of roleplaying a character like that is actually doing the quests and roleplaying that character's interactions with NPCs.

Thank you for your valid input. I appreciate it :)
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ?

Right. So I will take it that you're attempting to ask a question within a question about a question and it's origin of a question. So I made very minimal effort to try and answer it for you from a passage I got from Quara. :)

"Some say the question mark as we know it comes from ancient Egypt. Many of you certainly know that cats have been kept in homes since those times. Egyptians worshipped them. And there was a mythical cat Bastet, goddess of home and its protector.
    And what does the cat's tail remind you of? When a cat is curious, its position makes its tail look like a question mark." - Quora

This is just a myth and we will never know how true it is but I hope that answers your —> ? ....

Hehe, well played, definitely beat my sarcastic ?

Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    ?

Hehe, well played, definitely beat my sarcastic ?

I appreciate your appreciation for sarcasm & humour :D
    Edited by LifenLemons on July 26, 2018 5:30AM